Chapter 8

Blake's revelation was a scenario none of them even considered. "Watch your step prospect." Axle scowled. The very notion that one of his brothers would betray them was unsettling, to say the least.

"Look, I don't mean any disrespect, but it's the only logical conclusion I could think of." "Perhaps Charlie has an alternative theory, but this is mine." "I love the club, you boys, and the code we live by, but nothing else makes sense for me," Blake explained.

"I'm not saying I agree with you, but let's just go out on a limb here and say that you're right," Axle began, "Why would any one of us kill Menace?" "What purpose would that serve?"

"I honestly couldn't tell you, but why else would Menace use encryption on an accounting ledger." "Think about it." "You, me, and Priest served in Afghanistan, we used encryptions all the time, why?" He asked rhetorically. Blake already knew Axle's answer.

"So, our enemies wouldn't know our plan of attack." He shook his head not wanting to believe that Blake could be right. "Until we have concrete evidence, we don't say shit to anyone about this." "We never had this conversation." "Is that understood?" Axle ordered. Everyone nodded their heads.

*******

Axle looked at his watch and saw it was a little after 7:40 a.m. He noticed most of the plane was asleep including Charlie. He looked over to Capone who was knocked out cold, mouth open, with drool oozing down the side of his mouth. The others were asleep as well.

Axle smirked. He stood up and grabbed the blanket that was stored in the overhead compartment. He tore the plastic bag and pulled out a navy-blue polyester blend blanket. Axle laid it over the both of them.

Charlie squirmed a little, snuggling herself closer to Axle. He was going to enjoy this. He moved closer to her. He snaked his hand underneath the blanket and strummed his fingers along her leg, slowly pulling the hem of her dress upwards.

She continued to wiggle in the seat, unaware of what he was about to do. He continued tugging her dress until he felt her thighs were completely exposed. Axle rolled onto his right side so he could see her face. He wanted to see the pleasure in her eyes when she woke up.

He lightly danced his fingers along the fabric that barricaded her treasure from him, a fabric he was more than willing to rip off. Axle teased his fingers along her panty line before reaching inside. He began rubbing her clit.

Axle could see Charlie's breathing getting labored as her chest was heaving up and down rapidly. "Eric." She whispered. "Shhh, baby." He hushed. He placed soft kisses along her neck while continuing his assault on her clit.

He slowly pulled her panties down her leg. By now, Charlie was wide awake. Her eyes glossed over at how sexy Axle looked. He scrunched her panties in his hands and held them to his nose. "God, I love the way your pussy smells." He mumbled into the red lace fabric. Smirking at Charlie, he put her panties in the front pocket of his jeans.

With no underwear, she was completely exposed to him, the only protection from prying eyes on the plane was that blanket.

"Spread your legs." He whispered in her ear. Charlie licked her lips in anticipation and followed his command. Not withdrawing his eyes from hers, he plunged a finger inside. Axle started moving slowly before he added a second finger.

Charlie arched her back when Axle began moving rapidly, twisting and curling his fingers hitting her G spot. Charlie opened her mouth wanting to scream at the pleasure, but she couldn't on a flight full of strangers.

Axle looked over his shoulder making sure Capone and the others were still asleep. He was relieved they still were.

Charlie wanted to play this sexy game, too. Surprising Axle, she pulled the blanket down right underneath her breast. She slipped down the left strap of her dress, pulling the fabric down exposing her left nipple.