How did this happen?-

Arora's POV

The girl who is saying that she's my BROTHER gave me a letter. On the cover was written 'To Shu Kurenai' . I opened the letter and started reading it.

Shu's POV

She is reading the letter now. Will she believe me after reading the letter because everything in this letter is printed and not written by hand? What will happen if she doesn't believe me? Who else would believe me if my own sister doesn't? How will I manage everything?

My head started pounding. My vision became black and white. My heart began beating faster. I feel like so tired.

Arora's POV

What? Is this girl saying the truth? But it is all printed. How can I believe it is true? But, maybe it's true, maybe I'm doubting too much just like that. And her looks also matches so much with Shu's. It means that SHE's my BROTHER.

Huh! This girl, I mean my brother Shu, just fainted. Luckily I caught her in my arms. I took her to Shu's room and laid her down on the bed. I immediately called the doctor and she will be here soon. Then I took a deep breath and dialled aunt's number. It is now ringing.

Stacy's POV

Oh! My phone is ringing. I took it and saw that it was from Arora. I picked it up.

"Hey sweetie! How are you? Any news about Shu?" I said answering the phone.

"Uh..Yeah aunt can you please come to our apartment right now?" She asked.

"Yeah! Of course, why not! But what happened?

"I'll tell you later. And please don't be shocked when you're here."

"But, what happened?.. Hello..hello?.."

She had cut the call. What would she mean when she said 'don't be shocked when you're here' , I wonder. Lucky that I have an off from work today. I wasted no time and hurried to my room to change my cloths.

Arora's POV

I cut the call. I can't say all these things to her in the phone. Besides, I'm not fully sure that it's true or not.

*Ding dong*

Oh the doorbell rang. Guess the doctor must've arrived. I opened the door and led the doctor to the room where she was lying, unconscious. The doctor went near and sat on the bedside in order to examine the patient while I stood there, near the door. The doctor examined her and gave her an injection. Then she begun "It's because of not eating anything from long. Seems like the patient just had the Sex Reassignment Surgery. The body needs time and energy to cure. Besides, there is also mental disturbance which causes the patient to faint so unexpectedly. I've given an injection for now. Make sure to give her some food to eat after she wakes up. And give her the medicines timely as per the directions." She handed over a piece of paper to me.

"Okay, doctor" I replied taking the paper. I paid her the required money.

I led her to the main door. Ah! Aunt have arrived. She is near the door right now. The doctor went on her way while aunt came in.

"What was the doctor here for, Arora? And why did you call me here? Did you found Shu?" She asked. I'm stunned. I couldn't say anything for a moment but I managed to reply "Aunt, there is something I need to tell you, about Shu."

"What is it? Tell me, Arora, what happened?" She asked curiously. I replied "Uh...yeah...first you come in." We went to the living room and sat on the sofa(s). Then I began "Somebody have made Shu go through SRS and now...he's a girl. When he, I mean she, came home today, I was shocked to see her. When she told me that she's my brother, I didn't believe it, but then she gave me this letter." I gave her the letter and continued "I know that everything in this letter is printed but the doctor made me sure that she was telling the truth. Shu fainted so I called the doctor. Then I called you. She told that Shu haven't eaten anything from long and that she'll need time and energy to cure. She gave her an injection. She also gave me this prescription and told to follow the directions." I gave her the prescription.

"What?!" she said, astonished.

"Yeah, that's true" I replied.

"O-okay...but where is Shu now?"

"In the bedroom."

"So let's go and check if he, oh sorry she, have woke up yet or not."

"Yeah, let's go check."

We both went to the bedroom. She was still unconscious.

Aunt was shocked to see her. She examined her properly with her eyes. Then she said, "You stay here with her, I'll go buy the medicines prescribed by the doctor."

"Okay."

We went to the main door and she went out. I locked the door and went back to the bedroom. I sat on the bed beside her. I slowly strolled her hair (head) with my hand. 'Don't worry. Everything will be okay. We'll manage everything, right? You'll be okay. We'll live together happily, again.'

Huh! She's opening her eyes.

Shu's POV

Huh! What? I'm on our bed and. And sis is sitting beside me. Wait, what? Did she accept that I'm Shu? That I'm myself! "Sis!" I said looking towards her.

"Oh finally, you're awake. Aunt has went to buy your medicines. She'll be back soon."

Huh! Medicines? What medicines? What happened?

"What happened? How does aunt knows about it? And do you-" She cutted in between by putting her finger on my lips.

"Ssssshhhhh. Don't say anything else. Listen to me first. You fainted at the corridor so I brought you here and called the doctor. The doctor have made me sure that you've gone through SRS. I told everything to aunt and she went to buy the medicines prescribed by the doctor." she told and added "So now calm down."

I just answered "Okay."

*Ding dong*

"Seems like aunt is back. I'll go open the door. You stay here, okay?" she said.

"Okay" I replied.

Arora's POV

I went and opened the door. I was right. Aunt have came.

"Shu have woke up." I said to her, locking the door.

"Really! Thank God" she replied

"Yeah, and don't worry, I've told her everything" I replied back.

X_______________X

Second chapter also completed. I said I'll make it longer today but I don't feel like writing anymore. Besides, my phone's screen is also bad. So it'll be continued next time. Bye for now, meet y'all next time.👋👋👋

Please vote, comment and share.

Word count: 1119