Test Reports

The day started with a cloudy morning. Though it is a bit cold, Arora used to love this kind of weather... but only till that day.

She got up from her bed, brushed her teeth, changed her clothes and went to check in Shu's room. She looked at the person sleeping in the bed with a cold face. "Sorry" she whispered and then woke her up.

After she had completed her normal morning routine, she went to school. Shu laid down on her bed and thought about all that had happened and the fact that aunt and Arora accepted this so easily.

Shu's POV

How did they trust me so easily? Why didn't they want a solid proof, like.. something like.. the DNA test.. or anything else? Why? How? I don't know. I have so many questions in my mind now, but I don't have the answer to any of them. Whenever I think about it, just more questions come in my mind. But I can't answer them at all. I don't know what's gonna happen in the future, but I hope, things get better.. soon. I really don't wanna.. I.. don't.. want this.. not at all.

At school...

Valt and the rest of the Beyblade club members were practicing, or, were trying to.

"Hey, Valt!" Rantaro said.

"Y-y-yeah" Valt responded.

"Are you really okay? We all are worried about him too." Daigo said.

"I can't believe it. Is he a little kid that he got lost!" Wakiya remarked.

"Wakiya!" said Daigo.

"I hope he's fine" Valt in a sad voice.

"He should be" was the reply in a low tone.

At home...

Arora came back home after school. After having lunch and giving Shu her medicines, she eagerly waited for aunt to come with the test reports.

Soon, her wait was over when the doorbell rang.

She opened the door and brought aunt to the living room.

Shu was awake and thinking about same thing. When she heard the doorbell ring, she knew it was aunt. She thought to go and ask them about it directly. So she got up and went towards the living but stopped from going in when she heard them speak.

"Did you got the test results, aunt?" asked Arora.

"Yeah." aunt replied.

"Did you check it?"

"No." replied aunt and checked the report. Her face was blank after seeing it.

"What does it say?" she asked.

"See it for yourself." Aunt handed it over to Arora.

She looked at it and gave an expression of sorrow on her face. "This girl isn't lying."

"Yeah."

"It means that.. She is Shu!"

Shu, who was listening to them from behind the wall, realised that they're talking about a DNA test. She was very disappointed that they did all this without her knowledge. She ran back towards her room.

Arora and aunt heard a sound of someone running and realised that it was Shu who had listened to their conversation. Arora ran towards Shu's room too in order to comfort her.

"Shu!" said Arora.

"Why did you lied to me?"

"It's not like that.."

"Why didn't you told me?"

"Listen to me.."

"If you didn't believe me, then why did you acted as if you did?"

"We didn't wanted to make you worry."

"Why didn't you believed the doctor when she said I've had a surgery? You told me that she assured you, didn't you? Then why?.." tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Shu.." Arora said in a low tone. She went and sat beside her. "I'm sorry, I made you worry. What I was trying to avoid has happened. Your anger is right. You should be angry after all this. I don't know if you'll forgive me or not, but, I'm sorry." she said and left.

'Take your time, but please don't be angry with me your whole life because of this.' she thought.

"Your dinner is ready, please have it." aunt said to the sad Arora.

"Okay."

"I'll leave then." she said as she went towards the front door.

"Bye." Arora said and locked the door. She then went to the balcony and sat there on the ground crying. "Mom, dad, if you were here today, this wouldn't have happened. Why aren't you here? Why aren't you here with your children at this moment? Why did that happen?" she sobbed. "We need you so much now. Why did you had to go? Why do fate has all the bad things for us? I really miss you."

Shu's POV

I was correct. They wanted a DNA test. Yesterday, that wasn't just a simple blood test. That was about the trust they had in me. They didn't trusted me at all!? If they had told me, I wouldn't have refused to do the test. I still would've done it. It's alright to ask for a DNA test after all this. But, they didn't told me anything. Sis said she didn't wanted to make me worry. But how do I believe that? They wouldn't have made me worried if they told me. Why didn't they thought about it even once, that how bad would I feel when I find it out? If I were in her place, what would've I done? Was what they did correct? I need time to think about it.

End of POV

It soon grew dark. Arora turned on all the lights and closed the windows. After having some food, she sat on her study table and started to do her homework.

It was time for dinner. They ate the food and Shu went to sleep. They haven't talked this whole time after that conversation.

Her day soon came to an end when Arora went to sleep. She doesn't know how the next day will be. She doesn't know what Shu would say or do, will she forgive her or not.

X____________X

Hey, everyone! I'm back! Finally! My exams are over now so I'll be updating it again soon. Take care till then.. and, stay tuned!

Word count: 1008