~6~ More Pain

➢𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘➢

➢𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘➢

↱ Soldier keep on marchin' on
Head down till the work is done
Waiting on the morning sun
Soldier keep on marchin' on↲
𑁋𝘍𝘭𝘦𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦, 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘳

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6: 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏⟵

-𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟹𝚁𝙳, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟻-

𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝚃𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈

A hairbrush ever so delicately runs through Dani Rockland-Rogers' fine, long brown hair.

Natasha Romanoff stands over her, carefully detangling any knots that linger from the often interrupted sleep that the child had gotten last night following the upbringing of Ultron, and thus, another outburst from her outlandish abilities.

The ten year old's gaze remains in her lap, having not looked elsewhere nor uttered a word since the shocking ones that left her mouth the other night.

"An uncontrollable, repulsive tirade." 

It wasn't the dull ache that still presented itself from the use of the pieces of the Tesseract inside her, no, Dani was different. Ever since meeting Ultron, the way he talked about all of the Avengers being 'killers', and the unsolved reasoning for stealing the files of research done on her abilities𑁋the girl felt ... Well, she didn't really feel anything.

Numb is the word she is going to use to describe her state of mind right now, and there are solidified reasons for that.

The only aspect known at the moment to possibly aid in helping control Dani's powers is in the hands of a robot ... One that is hell-bent on extinction.

The extinction of the Avengers, that is.

But what about her?

What does this 'Ultron' want with the former experiment? The young child that was finally beginning to escape from her previous worries and whereabouts, only to be drawn back in ... Why?

That question is interpreted to Dani especially, in numerous different ways ... If he, Ultron, gets his hands on her, what's going to come of it? Will the girl be ripped away from the only family she ever had and eventually groomed to with the potential of her abilities, pose as an immense threat?

What she was made to be, originally ...

The child wants to be more than that, but as she does so, with Ultron's ongoing metallic voice echoing in her ears𑁋what he so specifically told her as the demented Iron Legion bot had stepped closer...