~23~ A Second Pair

➢𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦➢

➢𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦➢

『 You and me we made a vow
For better or for worse
I can't believe you let me down
But the proof is in the way it hurts
―𝘚𝘢𝘮 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 23: 𝑨 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒓⟵

-𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟹𝚁𝙳, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼-

𝙹𝙾𝙸𝙽𝚃 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃

𝙲𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙴, 𝙴𝚄𝚁𝙾𝙿𝙴

Thin, smooth exposed knees uncontrollably knock together.

Hands that constantly feel cold and tingly hover over above them, hyperextending in and out fearfully―as the unknown result to all that has currently been done ... presents itself willingly.

While harsh alternatives are being worked through by signers of the Sokovia Accords such as Iron Man and Black Widow, in the middle of the amount of chaos caused by a vanquish in the actions of Captain America and Falcon in the retrieval of the Winter Soldier ... is still, a child.

An eleven-year-old enhanced individual going by the name Agent Rockland. One who has been affiliated as "Cap's Kid" for the last four years ... as the adoptive daughter of one Steve Rogers.

But that wasn't who she really was. Her name is Danielle Mairead Rockland ... known in the corrupt world as the Success, the 124th Experiment tested on within the FORCE Headquarters. The only individual possessing actual pieces from one of the universes six infinity stones, inside the Tesseract, and unquestionably―the biological product of two scientists with a cruel desire for power.

One of those titled doctors died in 2009 ... Joseph ... but his wife, and well-known partner in crime with all of their illegal acts in kidnapping young children―well, she was still alive.

And she still acclaims that same hunger for justice. For her own retrieval in rightfully obtaining the inhumane source of sustainable energy implanted into her daughter, was a goal of much determination―aspiration ... in any way she could get her hands on it.

Danielle thought she was safe, was promised that she would never be exposed to the underlying horror involved in the dark past of where she was created―quite literally―made. But here everything was again, hurling obstacle after obstacle in order to knock people down a few pegs―make them rifted in a tumultuous sort of incidents that just keep on piling on ... until a clash.