~14~ Monsters

➢𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡➢

➢𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡➢

↱ One misstep, you're mine
And you better stay clever if you wanna survive
Once you cross the line, you'll be wishing
You would listen, when you meet your demise
―𝘙𝘶𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦, 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14: 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔⟵

-𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟼𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟻-

𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙸 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙳, 𝚂𝙾𝙺𝙾𝚅𝙸𝙰

The city of Sokovia continues to travel up in the sky, pieces surrounding the platform of land still breaking off and falling ruthlessly―ones with and without people.

With the air growing thicker by the minute, the combination of flying debris does not make the hysteria of coughs that leave Dani Rockland-Rogers' mouth, any less severe. Agent Rockland's face, much like everyone else's, is covered in dirt. The front of her bottom lip is torn, and with the extended use of her abilities, she hasn't had a spare moment to concentrate on healing the injuries that graze the left side of her face.

Screams and whimpering get louder, more fires and damage is done to the structures of buildings, and the people who had tried to escape in their vehicles―were gravitationally in danger of sliding off.

A piece of the bridge roughly slams onto a car, earning a terrified yelp from the woman who drives it. The pavement of the road crumbles, shortly beginning to take both vehicles off of the levitating city and presumably to death―but the sprinting figure of Steve Rogers manages to grab hold of the car at just the right moment.

The helmet-less Captain America with a shield around his back pulls with all of his might on a piece of the car. But surely enough, it breaks off.

 But surely enough, it breaks off