~11~ Maximoff(s)

➢𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗨𝗟➢

➢𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗨𝗟➢

↱Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
𑁋𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11: 𝑴𝒂𝒙𝒊𝒎𝒐𝒇𝒇(𝒔)⟵

-𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟻𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟻-

𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝙺𝙾𝚁𝙴𝙰, 𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙰

A look of softness overcame Steve at Dani's signature statement, and his thumb rubbing over her hand comfortingly is perfectly replicated by the same action of Pietro Maximoff, towards his twin sister while in South Korea.

The teenage girl trembles nervously, the previous imagery of the two encountering the child,  their powers clashing which ultimately ended in her getting wrapped up in the mind games, too, fills Wanda Maximoff with sorrow.

Much like Dani, she never means any of the damage that is bestowed onto the people who they come across, it was mainly―a curse. A curse in having enhanced abilities, being experimented on.

Letting go of her brother's hand as well as dismissing his questioning if she was all right, the powerful young woman strides forward into the lab of Helen Cho―where a huge case is placed in the middle.

Ultron's 'new' body occupies the space.

The piece hidden within the scepter captured from Sokovia is being implanted into the new soul, and a hypnotized Cho currently works on implementing the evil robot's genetics into the said body, all while the Maximoff's linger in the back.

Her eyes glow a fierce blue due to the Tesseract as she stands behind Ultron, "Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream."

"We're uploading your cerebral mix ..." the twins linger in the doorway of the lab, Wanda stepping in closer than Pietro as Helen presses a few buttons, "Now."

After a few beeping noises, the girl's light green eyes light up as she breathes in mild revelation, "I can read him."

A small smile emerges from her lips while the genetics continue to upload into the robot, which remains silent.

"He's dreaming."

The doctor corrects her, "I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness."