~17~ No One is Safe Forever (PRELUDE)

➢𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡➢

➢𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡➢

↱ I'll take the pain
Give me the truth,
Me and my heart
We'll make it through ↲
―𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘪 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰, 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘥

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 17: 𝑵𝒐 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑺𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓⟵

-𝙵𝙴𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟸𝙽𝙳, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼-

𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈

⟿ 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⬳

When Dani Rockland-Rogers first began seeing a psychologist, it was to sort out the many severe cases of trauma, and anxiety she had been dealing with since breaking free from FORCE Headquarters.

The organization run by her parents, that gave her the ability to wield pieces of an Infinity Stone inside her.

Since visiting with Ms. Albright, the female's gentle presence and keen intelligence were the main factors in getting Dani to where she is today―hence is why for the better of the now eleven-year-old, they continue to meet. For the far from normal life she lives, within the Avengers Compound, a team of superheroes being the closest thing she has to a family ... the girl is found at yet another impactful therapy session today.

When Steve Rogers had first contacted Julie Albright, thanks to a recommendation by Natasha Romanoff, who cares deeply for Dani, just as much as her father―the woman had informed the blonde, after getting over the initial shock that he was the stars and stripe-wearing superhero, that these appointments had three important goals ... 

For his adopted daughter.

1.) Was to build her self-esteem.

Dani, when they had first met, was always terrified. She often forced herself into silence the first two years that followed their encounter, and when Steve officially adopted her, he often had a difficult time knowing why she was that way.

 Of course, he understood her circumstance, though failed to know what really was impacting her psychological development and mental well-being.