~20~ Parting Words

➢𝗗𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛➢

『 Pressure, pushing down on me
Pressing down on you, no man ask for
Under pressure that burns a building down
Splits a family in two
Puts people on streets
―𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯, 𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 20: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔⟵

Compromise where you can.

-𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟷𝟿𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼-

𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳, 𝚄𝙿𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

A few hours pass and the Avengers are still arguing. Debating ... Dani corrects herself inwardly, but to her, it mostly sounds like all sorts of conflicted tension―people without a doubt leaning towards a preferred side.

And so she sits in a chair across from Natasha, the redhead wearing a similar expression of growing-in-tiredness when witnessing the members of this team overcompensate one another―her Uncle Rhodey and Uncle Sam taking that slot at the moment as they stand behind Steve, who reads over the large book-like file intently.

"Secretary Ross has a Congressional Medal of Honor ..." James Rhodes contends, making hand gestures towards Sam Wilson who has his muscular arms crossed together, "Which is one more than you have."

Dani's gaze breaks from the two standing men to inspect Tony Stark, one of her many uncles who she had not seen in a while―and missed very much, only to watch him sink lower into the couch with a hand over his head ... realistically what the brunette wants to do as well upon hearing the continuous arguing ... Debating.

 Debating