~22~ Bleeding Out

➢𝗔 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗨𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧➢

➢𝗔 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗨𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧➢

『I hear you're asking all around
If I am anywhere to be found
But I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms 』
―𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪, 𝘑𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 22: 𝑩𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒖𝒕⟵

-𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟸𝙽𝙳, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼-

𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙾𝙽, 𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳, 𝚄𝙽𝙸𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙳𝙾𝙼

"Where in the world have you been?!"

"Just on a walk―,"

"―I told you not to wander ..."

"I didn't! I needed air!"

"Okay ... then where were you getting air?"

"I-I ..." the voice belonging to Dani Rockland-Rogers becomes shaky for a brief moment due to the bombardment of questions being thrown her way by an incredibly tense and impatient Steve Rogers.

The blonde SuperSoldier being this way only because of the most recent news regarding a bombing at the signing of the Sokovia Accords, in Vienna.

It had been announced that James Buchanan Barnes, the Winter Soldier, is the responsible one for this horrible incident that killed many―including the King of Wakanda, T'Chaka Udaku.

Although not knowing that if Bucky Barnes is actually innocent yet, Steve Rogers is dead-set on finding his friend before the federals do, and hopefully―rekindling and remembering their once strident friendship going all the way back to the 40s. 

But, with actions come consequences, and that statement is surely proven while Sam Wilson and Sharon Carter from within the hotel room continue to feel more rigidity bubble up in the atmosphere when witnessing the father and adoptive daughter reach the brink of an argument. A heated one.

Danielle goes on to finish her stammered explanation, of why she had been gone so long when claiming that she was only using the restroom, "It doesn't matter."

That wasn't true. At all.

Following the funeral service of the former Agent Carter, the eleven-year-old had ventured out onto the streets of London herself, feet carrying her to the familiar location of where she was both born and experimented in―the blocked-off building of the FORCE Headquarters.