Chapter 13

I'm sorry that chapter 12 was short, I was trying to update fast so you wouldn't get mad at me. c: this chapter will be longer. This chapter also features two special guests.

***

Vic

I drove Amanda and me home while Amanda ordered pizza.

It'll never work.

You need to leave.

Leave now before someone gets hurt.

“SHUT UP!"

Amanda shut off her phone and looked at me surprised. “Excuse me?"

“Sorry. Wasn't for you."

“There's no one else in this car, Vic. Who else were you directing that outburst to?"

Look what you've done.

“NO!"

I pulled over and quietly wept into my hands.

“V-Vic?"

“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!"

“I WANT YOU TO WAKE UP!"

I shot up and looked at my surroundings.

I was in my room, on the floor with Amanda hovering over me, looking worried.

“What?" My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

“I woke up when I heard a big thump and came running to check on you and Caleb. You were here on the floor, crying."

“Why would I be crying?"

Amanda shrugged and said quietly, “Bad dream?"

I sighed and rolled onto my bed. I closed my eyes and everything I dreamt came rushing back. When I opened my eyes, Amanda was standing there awkwardly.

I laughed then patted the spot next to me, signaling for her to lay next to me.

She jogged away to lock the door then came back and snuggled next me. “I was worried something bad happened to you," she sighed.

“I've been wondering that my whole life," was the last thing I said until Amanda and I fell asleep.

***

Vic

Pancakes? Mm. Sniff. With blueberries. Yum. Don't make fun of my spider senses.

That's what us Mexicans do.

I got dressed in an orange shirt and black jeans, then straightened my hair. I grabbed my usual beanie and ran out of my room to get me some american pancakes.

I slowed my pace to a walk and sat on a stool by the kitchen.

Amanda was cooking the blueberry pancakes I smelt earlier and already had seven done.

She turned around to look at me and sighed.

“If its not black," she pointed to my orange shirt. "Put it back."