Chapter 1

Yes, Victor Vincent Fuentes is in this story. Its not about bands and stuff, but he's in it cx

***

Amanda

"Caleb!" I ran up to my smiling brother and gave him a death grip hug.

"Amanda!"

I loosened my hug and smiled up at my big brother. I missed him so much while I was away.

"Ready to leave this dump?" Asked Caleb, looking around at the airport.

"God, yes!"

We walked out to the car and I got seated while Caleb piled my belongings into the trunk.

"Nice ride, big bro." I said, while kicking my feet up on the dashboard.

"Uh-uh. Off." Said Caleb while pointing at the mat on the car floor.

I rolled my eyes and slumped back into my seat as I put my feet down.

"Don't get an attitude, Missy," said Caleb, and I just stuck out my tongue at him and said, "I'm seventeen, I think I can manage."

"Are you sure?" Caleb asked, whilst putting the car in reverse.

"Positive."

***

We arived at the apartment in thirty minutes and I was already exhausted.

Once we pulled up, I noticed a red mustang parked in front.

"Who's car is that?" I asked, curiosity taking over.

"Uh, I was going to tell you.. But um.. I kind of... forgot..?" Caleb managed to put on a nervous smile and simply raised up his hands and shrugged his shoulders.

"Caleb.. Is somebody living with us?"

"Okay, okay. But only for a couple of months and he was going through a hard time with money and all, so I just thought-" "OKAY! Calm down before you mess up your asthma or whatever. How could you forget to tell me if someone was living with us?" I shook my head and ran out of the car and then ran to the door, desperate to find out who was living with us.

"Hey! Could you give me a hand with these bags?" I turned my head and yelled, "After I get inside!"

"What's the point in that?" I heard Caleb mumble under his breath.

I grabbed the spare key which has been under the door mat for at least two years and unlocked the door to find a tan, shirtless Mexican with earbuds in his ears, standing in the kitchen with a sandwhich in his hand.

I was admiring the handsom man standing before me until I figured out who that sexican was.

Victor Vincent Fuentes.

I dropped my grip on the door handle and ran outside to Caleb.

"Care to help me carry your bags?" He asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Him? HIM? Why him? You know I don't like him! He'd obnoxious, rude, loud, and a player! Wait.. That sounds a lot like you, Caleb!" Caleb and Vic were known for how they would take out a girl, steal her virginity, then dump her and move on to the next. They were also best friends, and on the same soccer team.

"Okay, 'Him' has a name. And its Vic. And 'Vic' lost his old apartment and I let him stay with me."

"Us! I live here too, Buckoo! And I never agreed to this!"

"Last time I checked, you weren't paying rent."

"And he isn't either!"

"Actually, I let him stay here because he said he would get a job and help pay for things."

I looked at him like a baby would look at the man who just spilled his ice cream cone everywhere.

"Jeez! I'm sorry, alright? If I knew it would be this big a deal, I would have still let him live with us." I just want to smack that smirk off of his face.

"Okay, that didn't even make sense. You need to work on your comebacks, sir."

I bunched my hands up into fists at my sides and stormed inside, not bothering to help my older brother.

I forgot all about Vic once I had already reached the kitchen to grab an apple, and once I stepped through the doorway, he looked over at me in surprise.

The shocked look was quickly replaced by a smirk as he bit into his sandwhich.

I blushed but then quickly rolled my eyes at him, grabbed my apple, and stormed off into my room.

"Somebody is having a hissy fit," I heard Vic's deep voice rumble through the apartment.

"Just one of the many more to come."

I rolled my eyes and slowly drifted off into a light sleep.

***

This first chapter was kind of short, but the others will be longer.