Chapter 9

This chapter is dedicated to an impatient person who forced me to right this. They call her Jenna. cx

***

Amanda

I didn't really know what to do after the movie. So I just snuggled up closer to Vic as an instinct.

I felt my eyes start to slowly droop as my phone went off.

"Exterminate! Exterminate!"

I picked up my lame IPhone 5s and read the texts my friend Jenna was blowing up my phone with.

"Hey, you were supposed to turn off your phone while in the movie theater," Vic said to me, rubbing my back with his hand.

I smiled at the gesture and just shook my head as I replied back.

Jenna: Where are you?

Amanda: Isabel's house. Do you need something?

Jenna: Yeah, I need a ride to to Nathan's house. Can you come pick me up?

Amanda: Yeah, I'll be there soon.

I turned off my phone and started to unwrap Vic's arms around me.

He looked down at me in disappointment, but soon realised we were supposed to hate each other.

"I have to go give my friend a ride. Vic and I should go.." I trailed off as I saw Isabel and Luke, busy making out and Isabel just waved us off and continued with Luke.

I sighed and laughed at them and pulled Vic out of the door with me.

"Where are we going?"

"I have to give my friend a ride."

"That explains a lot. Thanks."

"No problem buddy." I patted his cheek and watched as his face got red. I laughed then started to skip to the car.

"I call shotgun!" Vic yelled.

"Well obviously. I'm driving so where else would you sit? No one else is here," I laughed.

Vic just looked at me.

"Okay, I admit. It is kind of fun to yell out shot gun. But I never said that," I pointed at him.

Vic smiled and nodded his head in approval.

I pulled out of the driveway and put one hand on the wheel and the other on the handle on my seat.

Vic accidently brushed his hand against mine and I felt a sensation of tingles run up my arm.

Vic looked at his hand and placed it on top of mine.

It shocked me that he would do such a gesture and I just kept driving with one hand.

He rubbed his thumb back and forth over the back of my small hand and he started to chip away the already chipping black nail polish on my long nails.

I never really get it when people say they have a habit of chewing other nails. I've never done it and it just seems so gross.

We arrived at Jenna's house and I looked over at Vic who was passed out.

I pulled my hand out from under his, careful not to wake him and got out.

I didn't shut my door all the way, due to me not wanting to wake up Vic.