Chapter 6

Kellin Quinn will be a character for a short time in this story. Have fun (;

***

Vic

Amanda came and picked me up. I can't tell you why, but everything just seems different when I'm around her.

These feelings need to go away, and go away fast.

I'm a bad boy. A player. I can't be obsessing over one girl. And I wouldn't want to be the one to hurt her.

I just couldn't.

We rode down the elevator and I tried to start a conversation to replace the awkwardness.

I failed at being somewhat friendly, and we just headed out to her car.

I was texting Sally (the girl I'm meeting at the mall) and told her I was on my way.

See? Imma player.

I felt sudden impact in my chest and looked down.

Amanda was there, on the ground, looking up at me in disgust.

I quickly muttered, "I'm sorry." And walked away. I heard her day something but I couldn't tell what.

Probably an insult.

We drove to the mall and Amanda asked a few questions.

When we got there, something hit me. I don't know what.. But something just.. Clicked.

I turned to look Amanda straight in the eyes and started to speak without letting my words filter.

"Have fun with... What's her name?"

I looked at Amanda with such passion and tried to get her to realize, I wanted to spend time with her.

"Amanda."

"Hey! That's my name!"

"Sure is."

I kept my strong hold in Amanda's icy blue eyes.

"Caleb told me you would be here so I thought it would be a good time to get to know each other. Especially since we're living together."

"So let me get this straight, you want to walk around the mall with Mr and get to know me better?"

"Yep." It took all my strength to not desperately nod my head.

"But.. Why?"

"I mean, we're living in an apartment together."

"And? I hate you and you hate me."

She has a point there..

I just tried to play it cool and simply said, "Okay..?"

"Okay? People who hate each other don't go to the mall together. Its unnatural."

I felt a stab of hurt in my chest. Why didn't she want to hang out with me? I didn't want to go see that annoying, clingy, girl I had set up a date with.

Why did I set up a date with her, again?

I pushed away my feelings and realised what I was saying. I can't like Amanda. She's annoying, whiny, loud, obnoxious, etc.

"You get easily fooled, you know that? Pick me up at Hot Topic at around seven. Peace."