Chapter 8

So I am going to start doing half Amanda's P.O.V; and half Vic's P.O.V; due to it making my chapters longer. Everyone wants long chapters, right? (;

***

Amanda

I arrived at Isabel's house and knocked lightly on the door.

"Its open!"

I walked in a smiled as I was embraced in a tight hug.

"What's the point of getting up and hugging me if you wanted my to just come in by myself?" I laughed.

"I just missed you so much while you were gone. I wanted to see you as soon as possible."

My smile grew bigger, if possible.

I wrapped my arms around Isabel as tight as she was around me, and we walked to couch, pretending to be penguins.

When we got to the living room, there was a guy sitting on the couch, cocooned in blockers and pillows.

"Uh.. There's a strange man in your house."

Isabel laughed and said, "I'm sorry. I never got to tell you, but this is my boyfriend. Luke, this is Amanda. Amanda, this is Luke."

Luke uncovered his face from the blankets and smiled up at me.

"Hello."

"Hi."

I grinned as I sat on the couch next to him and shook his hand.

"Hey guys, do you want me to run to the gas station and get movies and and junk food?" I asked Luke and Isabel. "You two could cuddle for a bit," I added with a smirk.

"I'm fine with that!" Luke perked up.

"Okay, but don't take too long."

"Aye aye."

I left the house and went to my car.

I started up the ignition and pulled out of the driveway when I heard a rustling noise behind me.

I turned around in my seat and saw Vic sleeping, laid out on the back seat.

I sighed and drove to the gas station.

Why would he be in my car? I left before he could get in. Why would he want to be in my car, more the less sleep in it.

I pondered on these thoughts while I bought everything and headed back to the car.

I opened my door and accidently slammed it which I regretted doing because of the following:

1. It would damage the car door frame

2. It could wake up Vic, which I did not want to talk to him at the moment, and I'm sure he didn't want to talk to me.

I heard more rustling behind me and I looked in my rear view mirror.

Vic had woken up.

Damn you car door, damn you.