Chapter 7

The fist half of this chapter will be Vic's P.O.V; and the second half will be Amanda's P.O.V; so make sure to keep reading (:

***

Vic

I walked into the mall and I managed to push away all of my feelings by thinking about what a horrible person Amanda is. All I need to do to completely is find the girl I'm hooking up with.

I walked into Hot Topic and immediantly, I saw a red head with a face full of freckles, the girl I had been texting for at least a month now. I knew what she looked like, due to the pictures she has sent me

I confidently walked up to her and said hello.

I didn't even know her name.

I first noticed she was a very impateint woman, and was very anxious to speed things up. 

She wasn't my perfect, dream girl, but she was decent. Her sparkling brown eyes matched mine, and her fire coloured hair matched her anticipated personality.

I heard a familiar voice and turned around to see my old friend Kellin Quinn behind me, talking to the cash register. I told the girl (I'm calling her Wendy because she looks like a Wendy) that I would be back and she nodded her quickly.

I walked behind Kellin and pretended to wait in line, to buy something.

He turned around to walk away and just walked past me.

I tripped him but he managed to keep his balance, and turned around to confront his attacker, but stopped when he saw who it was.

A big smile spread across Kellin's face as he embraced me in a bro hug.

The cash register person started to get angry at us for holding up the line so we walked to the corner where all the Paramore shirts were.

I haven't seen Kellin since the band talent show which was two and a half years ago.

We talked for a bit, caching up on things. We texted now and then, but Kellin'd phone got deactivated a couple of months ago.

We said our goodbyes and Kellin told me his Kik so we could continue texted and catch up sometime.

I walked back to Wendy and I noticed her tapping her foot.

"You took long enough."

I was taken aback from her snarkiness but I just played along.

"You'll forgive me once you see what I have planned for later." I smirked as she tried to hide back her fear of the Reaper.

(A/N The Reaper I'd based off of the cover song Pierce the Veil did of Don't Fear the Reaper in case you didn't know.)

I wrapped my arms around her waist and connected our lips.

We kissed for a solid two minutes before we took a breather and I look down at Wendy.

Instead of seeing freckles, I saw pale cheeks. And instead of brown eyes, I saw icy blue eyes that could your heart into solid ice.

I blinked and the image went away.

I need to get her off my mind.

Before Wendy could say stone thing, I smashed my lips against hers, full of passion but anger as well.