Chapter 5

Men can be sluts, right? ..right?

***

Vic

I woke up from my hangover slumber from the sound of a cup clattering on the table next to me.

I opened my eyes to see Amanda placing a cup of water and Tylenol on the coffee table for me.

She's so obnoxious.

I heard her and Caleb talking in the kitchen and the sound of dishes clattering to which I figured Amanda was getting her food, and my hypothesis was proven correct once I saw her sit on the opposite couch, holding a plate of breakfast items.

I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep so she wouldn't see me awake, and I felt her staring at me.

I started to rustle around as an excuse to open my eyes.

I looked at Amanda and got the strange feeling of disappointment once I saw she was looking at the TV.

I kept staring at her eyes without realising it and she looked at me.

We stared at each other for at least two minutes until she looked away to look at her plate.

She walked to put away her things, then o watched as she walked into the bathroom.

She was in there for a minute until she came out and left.

I sighed and sat up.

"Disappointed to see her go?" Caleb asked, that smirk on his face.

I mimicked what he said in a squeaky voice and took my Tylenol.

I got up and headed to my room to get ready for the day.

I decided to take a shower due to the smell of alcohol still lingering on me.

Once I got out of shower, I pulled on my black skinny jeans, Ghost Town shirt, pokemon sweater, and black vans with black laces.

I decided not to straighten my hair and just pull on my favorite black beanie.

I grabbed my keys and remembered what happened this morning.

Nothing big, just Amanda.

She just looked so.. I hate to say it.. But she looked so.... Beautiful.

Her messy blue bun, her perfectly applied eyeliner... She most likely woulnf need any makeup to look beautiful.

I just wished I would be able to see her again. Even for just a split second.

I walked out into the kitchen and saw a note on the counter. I picked it up and read, Vic, I left to take my morning run. Feel free to get some breakfast. You have my number. Amanda's number is 000-000-0000. Don't be shy (; I will be back at around 7:30. This sticky note is small, so I guess that's all I can right. Peace.

I chuckled at Caleb's stupidness to spell write, "right."

(A/N I didn't want to put an actually number (I don't know if that was an actual number, if it is, I'm terribly sorry.) But, I did not want to put random numbers due to it could actually be a real number.)

I made Amanda a contact and immediately, I got an idea.

I dialed Amanda's number and she answered on the second ring.

"Hello?"

***

This chapter is kind of short, my apologies.