Chapter 11

apologize for not updating on daily basis, usually try, but since I'm writing longer chapters,  it would be about, an update every other day.

***

Amanda

It was perfect. Vic and I. I loved the sound of it.

But.. Something happened..

***

After the kiss, Vic and I cuddled until we fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night and got up, then placed a kiss on Vic's perfect skin forehead.

I went to sleep in my room, so Caleb wouldn't see us in the morning. He would just see Vic laying on the couch and think he had a hangover.

I wonder what happened to the brunette he slept with.

***

I woke in a start, excited for the day.

It was Christmas break and we had two weeks off from high school.

I pulled on clothes and straighted my hair, then flipped it over to one side. I did my eyeliner and grabbed my shoes.

I walked into the living room where Vic was still fast asleep. I smiled at the sight of the Mexican who gave me company last night.

I sat on the opposite couch and pulled on my socks and shoes.

After I was finished, I just sat there and watched Vic sleep with a smile on my face.

I realized I looked like a creep, so I got up and grabbed my keys, then headed out of the door.

***

I drove to the gas station and got Chex Mix with a green Monster. I paid for my items and headed to Walmart.

I walked into the over-populated store that has too many obnoxious soccer moms walking around while pushing a basket, and headed towards the makeup aisle.

I scanned my options until I found a decent priced liquid eyeliner and stick eyeliner, then bought some baby oil eye makeup remover.

I grabbed a stick of ChapStick, not caring which flavour, and rode on the basket to the milk section.

I grabbed a 1% milk carton and placed it in a bag. I rubbed my hands together to warm up the coldness in the air.

Why is it so cold in Walmart?

I don't know. But hey, I'm not complaining. I don't like to be hot.

I rolled away on my basket and bought all of my things and went back to my car.

I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and texted Caleb;

Amanda: Hey, bro. Where are you?

Caleb: Just got back from my morning run, you?

Amanda: Heading back home from Walmart. Be there in.. 15 minutes?

Caleb: Sounds good.

I mimicked my brother, "Sounds good." In my hill billy accent, and started to drive off, laughing at my immaturity.