Chapter 4

Vic is just so perfect ugh.

***

Amanda

"So, let me get this straight. You want to walk around the mall with me and get to know me better?"

"Yep."

"But.. Why?"

"I mean, we are living in an apartment together."

"And? I hate you and you hate me."

"Okay..?"

"Okay? People who hate each other don't go to the mall together. Its just unnatural."

Vic stared at me for a while, looking in one eye then the other.

"You get easily fooled, you know that? Pick me up at Hot Topic at around seven. Peace."

He climbed out of the car and ran inside.

"Wha..?"

I was left speechless in the car.

Maybe I am easily fooled.

***

I walked around the mall when I saw my friend Momo.

"Hey!"

"Hi!"

"How's it going, Momo?"

"Good! What about you?"

"Well, I'm kind of confused at the moment."

I told her what happened in the car while we walked to Spencer's together.

"Vic always makes my skin crawl."

"Why? Because of his snarkiness or his sexiness?" I replied, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Okay, that's you. Not me. I got mg own man to drool about."

"I know, I know. Just keep your drool off my hoodie while you dream about Luis.

She let out a long sigh and put her hands up to her chest in a manner of daydreaming.

I chuckled to myself as I dragged her inside Spencer's with me.

***

I bought a pokemon beanie for Momo and a "You're killing me, Smalls!" Shirt from The Sandlot. (The movie.)

Momo and I walked out of Spencer's and headed toward Hot Topic.

"I hugged Luis today!"

"Really? Congrats," I laughed.

"I almost fainted. Seriously."

I nodded and said, "That's nice," still laughing.

We walked inside and I saw the sexican I have to live with, kissing a girl around my age.

I know I shouldn't be upset, but I felt a pang of jealousy in my chest.

Momo saw Vic and liked at me. Once I noticed her straying down at me, I stopped looking at Vic and the girl.

"You okay?"

"Hm? Yeah. Perfectly fine. He just better find somewhere else to bang her."

I ignored Momo's laughing and walked up behind the girl Vic was kissing and tried to get his attention by rustling around the clothes.

He opened his eyes and looked at me, and I tryed to quickly turn away but I knew he saw me looking.

He kept on with the kiss and I could hear a few cat whistles around the store. I looked over to where Momo was still laughing and I walked over to her.

I checked my phone and read, 7:03

Now I have an excuse to get Vic's attention.

"I gotta go. I'll see you later, Momo."

"Okay... Bye.. See.... You.. Later," Momo managed to get out between her laughing.

I walked up to Vic and the girl and cleared my throat.

"I'm sorry to break this up, but its 5 after seven."

Vic broke the kiss and looked at e with a smirk.

"Mind if she comes with?

"Yes, I mind."

He scoffed and looked at the girl. He whispered something in her ear that made her giggle. He whispered something else and suddenly her face drooped.

Vic and I were walking out and I could head sobbing coming from the store.

"What the hell did you say to her?!"

"Like you care."

"Oh, but I do."

"I just told her never to talk to me again."

"After that makeout session?"

"Yep."

"Oh my god."

"What?"

"Slut."

"Only females can be sluts."

I scoffed and said, "Okay."