Love Brings Life

Lily Roads POV

I let him see them. The bad boy actually saw my secret. He was sweet about it. He said he wanted to help me with them. I simply asked how and that is how we are here to this moment in a teachers room still.

"How in the world would you help me? A simple girl hidden within everyone else." I said quietly, but you could hear the venom in my voice.

"Simple stay at my apartment for awhile. I don't want you hurt anymore. It sounds stupid, but you are wow, but you also have this problem.." He said pointing at my abused body. "And that problem will be fixed. I can teach you how to defend yourself, and how to fight. Let me help Lily please?" He's asking to help. Instead of answering I call Andrea.

"Andrea I'm not coming home for a couple of days, maybe." She's yelling at me 'why'! "Ander I'm staying at a friends house that can help me with some stuff. Ok?" She knows not to make me angry so she simply says 'keep me updated.'

"I can go to your apartment." I stated simply. Then I just walk out to the front and wait for Tristan, but Ryder shows up. Oh God and he's angry I know I'm going to get hurt today. Wait it's freaking everyday.

"Lily baby get in that classroom now!" He barks out

"No Ryder leave me alone we are over. There is no us. There is your butt and mine and mine is leaving with someone that can help me. You obviously don't help me you just make it worse. Go suck it butt!!" I yelled and I had adrenaline and it was hiding the pain I was feeling. Then Tristan comes out of nowhere.

"Ryder leave now? I'm taking her. Bye!" And Tristan grabs my arm lightly because I have cuts and bruises on them. He leads me to a 1999 Nissan GTR Skyline. I know I know how do you know this. I love cars. It makes me feel nice to have my sisters racing car in my hands I feel powerful. With the engine revving we drive off. Now I'm in the lair of the Bad Boy.

His apartment is on the edge of town and now I'm flipping out with my nerves. Oh my god please don't go into a panic attack. Panic attacks for me happen daily because I'm always panicking about what might and will happen. They hurt a lot and I usually have them in the school bathrooms or like yesterday the middle of a hallway. That was so embarrassing.

"Come on Lily. Let's get inside please.?" He said with hesitation. So instead of saying anything I opened his car door and got out. I stood there and felt small to his 6'4" height. Tristan was built, but not grotesquely built. He has bright striking blue eyes, blonde hair with a tent of brown in his hair. He has a tattoo running down his arms and it looks like it goes across his chest because I can see a couple lines with his v-neck black shirt. He has a black V-neck with a black leather jacket, and dark jeans along with black vans.

"Find something you like?" He asks with a smirk. I decide to change the subject.

"Are you going to show me in or not?" I said quietly because if I said it out loud it would hurt my ribs. I think he realized that and lightly put a hand on the small of my back. I don't know why he did that because I know he doesn't have feelings for me, but with him just butting in my life like he did there was something stirring in my chest and I don't know what it is yet.

"This is my place and I'll sleep on the couch while you can take my bed." He's giving up his bed for me!? Why? How? He's being to nice and I'm done with it.

"No you will sleep in your bed.." I poked his chest and it was hard and nice under my finger. Get it together Lily! "You are being to nice to me stop. I'm not a charity case! I-i..." I said and sunk to the ground in tears I'm not used to people helping me . I'm used to helping myself with my injuries I didn't do such a good job. I hate being a charity case because that shows I'm weak.

"Lily Roads the fudge are you crying for I'm helping you. You're not a charity case your an amazing person that I want to help and show that you are and you're not the only one I'm helping you're helping me too..." He said the last little part in a whisper then he did something out of the blue. "Take your jacket off along with your shirt because I need to bandage up your wounds before they get worse." I look at him like he's freaking crazy if I did that it wouldn't matter.

"Fine." So I take my jacket off and shirt and I'm only in my bra that's loose with a wrap around them because Bell thinks they should look small because I'm two sizes bigger than her and she doesn't like that.

"Can I ask why you have a wrap around your um...those?" He said with a pause trying to find the right words and I blushed immediately.

"Mother doesn't like that I'm two sizes bigger than her so I have to make them look small."

"Well let's get your injuries fixed then you can go to bed.?" He said like he actually cared, but I know people can be fake. "Then we are skipping tomorrow."

"WHAT!!!!!!"