Love is not True

Lily Roads POV

I don't like life as other people should and are. I have a sister that is the only person keeping me from dying. I know why would I want to kill myself. I have an absolutely perfect reason. Bullies, and step-parents. Bell is my mom. She hates me thinks I take all the attention so I get beat with many objects. Kevin is my step-dad and he just wants me gone. He literally tries to kill me himself. I woke up with him trying to strangle me. Great parents right?

Andrea has been through to patch me up to talk to me. The Step and mom won't let me see a doctor doesn't want to have attention on them or get sent to jail. I tried to become stronger, but the more I try the more I get beat.

One question everyone is asking is how do you hide all these beatings? I wear baggy shirts and sweats, baggy pants and a hoodie so no one can see my face if I get hit in the face. It becomes a thing happening all the time at home.

I have a boyfriend named Ryder Atlas, but he is just the same. I come home to cuts because he likes knifes. I come home with broken ribs and fractured bones because she's on the wrestling team and is super strong. Andrea thinks I should dump him, but he made a threat saying he's going to rearrange my face if I did. I don't get why he's dating me I'm a nobody.

"Lily honey we need to go so you don't run into Bell or Kevin." Ander gently takes my skating body and leads me downstairs. She hands me her second phone because she knows Bell and Kevin won't give me one. They don't want me to associate with people, but she tells me she needs to keep an eye on me so nothing will happen.

"Goodbye Andrea. Please pick me up. Don't let Ryder take me home or don't let Bell or Kevin pick me up either. Love you." As I kissed her goodbye on the cheek. She knows not to squeeze me when she hugs me, but today she forgot and I cried out.

"Argh!!!!!!!"

"Lily I'm so sorry!" She said with worry

"I'm fine I need to go before I'm late." I left before she could answer.