Love Burns

Lily Road POV

I was watching Tristan when a girl with brunette hair, green eyes, and plastic boobs trying to fit into a sports bra that looks 3 sizes too small on her.

"Hi! I'm Cindy and you need to back off my man." She said with a sinful smile and I looked at her then too Tristan then to the open ring no one was using.

"Hey I'm Lily. Wanna go in the ring for a few whoever wins gets to go after Tristan. Whoever loses backs off right away? Is that good with you.?" I know I shouldn't take my clothes off, but she's asking for it and I have a sports bra under my tank top and I can take my yoga pants off and wear my spandex.

"Sure biatch. I know I'm going to win. I've been training for 3 years here. I'm a champ. Be ready to lose you little..." I cut her off.

"Stop yapping like a dog and get in the ring. I'll be one minute need to change, but I'll do that in the ring before we start." I winked at her.

As we get into the ring. She looks at me with a look that says hurry up. So I stand on my side take my jacket off. Then I take my yoga pants off and earn a few whistles. Lastly my tank and then I hear gasps and 'omg what happened to her' and 'damn nice body she is sporting' because honestly aside from the nasty bruises and the cuts that get reopened I have abs and I'm sporting a belly ring.

We get face to face then I look over at Tristan to see him staring at me telling me to stop I'm going to get hurt, but I like him and I'm fighting for him and me. I look back to earn a slap.

"Is that the best you can do? A freaking slap? Really I thought someone with plastic things.." I said while looking at her boobs "would hit harder. Hmm guess not." That's when she threw a fist and I caught her hand twisted her arm for her to scream bloody murder I let go and she looked at me with her plastic nose and punched it and knocked her out. Mm 20seconds tops that's a new one for me.

"Wow never knew you could throw one." Mm a voice that sounded like velvet and made me feel like an Angel.

"Shows how little you know in your little brain." I bit out and turned to see a Tristan with amazing abs and scars scattered over them. Something took over and I walked so close I could feel his heat and smell his minty breathe and touched his scar right over his heart and he shivered under my touch.

"Stop Lily." He said a little breathless, but I didn't I looked up and looked at his lips that were bloody. I didn't care though I stop on my toes and pulled him down and kissed him. Still taste like chocolate YUM. He's my addiction and he doesn't know it.