Love is Air

Lily Road

"Lily I show love because I'm slowly falling in love with the enemy. I'm not supposed to like the girl hidden beneath the hood, but really is a Princess in my eyes. She's everything I want. Everything I need to change. If I want her she might get dragged in shiz that's not good for her. She's too good. She's beautiful, loving, caring, feisty, tough and so much more." He pauses and takes a breathe. "I love my Princess, but she's really not mine at all." He said I love you. Omg!!

He turns and leaves I can hear the bathroom door slam and I know he needs me because I hesitated in saying anything. I should of said how I feel. Because honestly I love him no matter what he just said.

I jump down and run to the bathroom and drop to the floor. I need him. I need his love. His heart all. He needs to surrender to me.

"Tristan baby, open up for me please. I also need to tell you something." As I say all those words I hear a squeak from the wood boards inside the bathroom. Then the door swings open with a red faced, teary eyed Tristan. My poor baby.

"Tristan oh my god baby. Why have you been crying?" I ask quietly while moving towards him. I can't see him like this. It's my fault I broke him. I made him like this. This person that's crying in my arms.

"I'm crying because I promised never to fall I love. Never to get to close to you. Never to have strings. You...you seemed so broken. I thought I could fix you. All you needed was shown that you were stronger. I realized I needed you and still do but you don't what me..." He faces out and whimpers.

"Tristan Black who the hell said anything about not wanting you? I can't believe It took me this long to figure it out but I love you Tristan ever since you saved me from my hellhole. You saved me and I'm glad I saved you. I showed you something you need. Love. I love you so much. Tristan I want to be put in your crap I want to be put everywhere you are. By your side at all times. Never leaving it." I say while I drag him into the bedroom again.

As I sit him on the bed i straddle him because I wanna be comfortable too. I pull his hair and he groans at me before placing circles on my hips where my shirt pulled up.

"Lily I can't do this your hurting me more and more each time this happens." He says and kisses me. Chocolate every time. Every freaking time he tastes like chocolate.

"Tristan why don't you like you. Your bad side?" I ask while I move to lay down. He looks at me and then moves over me and puts some weight on his arms while his midriff is on my stomach and he speaks to me in a husky voice with his sparkling blue eyes a darker blue.

"I only show my bad side to people who want it. Do you honestly want the bad and ruffer side. The side that takes pleasure in watching you squirm." He said in a dangerous tone which got my breath stuck in my throat.

"Tristan I want sweet and bad all in one. I wanna be yours fully." I said in a airy breathe.

With that I grab Tristan's neck a pull him to me. He's my air. My life. I kiss until he pulls away and we are both breathing really hard. I can't deal with this.

"Tristan please? Why won't you give me what I want?" I said in a whine, but all I want is his kisses.

"I can't because if I do I won't stop Lily. I'm scared imma hurt you." He said and I loved he cared but I didn't want that.

To get what I want I kiss him and roll out from under him. I want my boobs free I feel like I'm suffocating. I take my shirt off and walk to the mirror. I realize Tristan is staring wide eyed at me because I'm all healed. Then I take my pants off and my legs are healed, arms healed. All that hasn't been taken off is the wrap. So I take that off and I realize I need a new bra that fits me. Then again I'm beautiful the way I am right now. My blonde hair is rolling down my shoulders and back in swirls. My hazel eyes are bright. I look strong and can pick a fight. Then Tristan comes and wraps an arm around my belly and grabbed my hip with the other hand. He looked at me through the mirror with hunger and love in his eyes. He kissed my neck and I just let out a foreign noise I have never made, but it felt good when he kissed me there.

"My Princess looks beautiful. We need to go shopping or I'm taking this to bed." He almost growls out the last part.

"Trissy I'm tired though" I say in a kids voice and say his nickname I realized he doesn't like it at all, but it's cute when he's angry.

He picks me up and lays me down with him around my belly and head in my neck. He starts to move his head and it tickles, but he kisses it.

"Don't." He kisses my jaw. "Ever" he's kisses my cheek and I giggle I actually giggled. "Call me" he kisses my nose and I'm still giggling wtf. "Trissy" he says in a growl and kisses me, but this one is different it's like he's telling me that he wants so much more but doesn't want to hurt me at all. I understand, but he's driving my hormones wild literally.

"Trissy if you don't stop your whatever I'm gonna leave." I say in a voice I have never heard my voice go that low before. And he then grabs my hips and rolls so I'm straddling his hips. I roll off him and put his sweats and my black tank top on and my vans with my leather jacket with the hood.

"Let's go shopping." I walk out and yell over my shoulder. "TRISSY!!" I giggled because I heard a 'really' come from the bedroom.

I love him so much.