Love is Hateful

Tristan Black POV

"WHAT!!!!!" She screamed at me and I knew she regretted it now because of the pained look in her eyes.

"We are not going to school because I'm taking you to my gym and your going to see the doctor there. He will keep all this a secret." I said while pointing to her whole body.

"Tristan why are you helping me?" She asked like she was actually confused. Could she not tell that I think she is the strongest most beautiful person ever? Can't she see I can't have her hurt. I'll admit I watched her since the beginning of college started last year. I watched as she got hurt by Ryder. I wanted to butt in and stop her from getting hurt, but something was telling me I would soon.

"Because Lily I can't watch and see someone strong and beautiful in my eyes get hurt. I won't let that happen." I told her that and now there is shock in her eyes. Did it shock her that much that I think she is beautiful?

"I'm not strong I'm weak and as you can see I'm not beautiful." She stated like she didn't care what she was and that was even more reason to treat her like a treasure that I never want to leave.

"Lily I should slap you for that, but I would be hurting something precious. I think that you are and that's all I care about. You might not think this, but let me change that please?" Holy poop I just told her my feelings ugh I'm a weak bad boy.

"Yes." Was all she said and then she decided now was the time to ask where the bathroom was so she could take a shower. "Where is your bathroom?"

"You can't shower it'll hurt you more than you are now." I said with worry and took a couple steps toward her. What surprised me she didn't cower away like other people would. She stood her ground took my hand and walked to the couch layed down which I knew pained her.

"Fix my wounds please they are hurting a lot more with my yelling today a lot.." Barely a whisper so I jumped up sprinted to the bathroom grabbed a needle, string for sticking her up, pain killers, Neosporin. Then I ran all the way back to my room grabbed pair of sweats, and a baggy shirt.

"Can I have some water? I have a sore throat." Oh my god I'm already wrapped around her finger.

"Yes you can get some if you want it." I sound like a butt.

She looked shocked, but hid it quickly she got up and "ARGH!!!" Dang it she hurt herself and my feelings took over

"Sit your butt down before it gets more hurt!!" I yelled I can't see her hurt

"You flipping told me to get my own water! So I was trying to, but I'm weak..." I walked to her and kissed her cheek. That took her by surprise.

"Don't ever call yourself weak Princess because you're not. They keep you weak when deep inside you're a strong warrior that I'm going to train and teach. No one is going to hurt you. Now let me tend to your wounds. Before I could do anything she took my hand and kissed it.

Wow I'm hers as long as she will have me, but she will never know what I really do. Until I tell her.