Love Equals Hatred

Tristan Black POV

She kissed me again and I swear I almost melted within her feather light touches. I pulled away and pushed he with all my strength till I heard her fall on the ground with a scream of agony.

"Ooh that's it Tristan! You're not pushing me around anymore! You can't tell me you didn't feel anything there! I got slapped by a Barbie because this was over you! You! The arse of a person...sweet at first then once you feel something you push them away! Just like you did! Maybe I'll go with all to Ricky he seemed like a really sweet person?. Or Zach. Maybe I'll go back home?" She said while on the ground.

"You will not go home! You! Are! Mine! No one can touch you! If they do they will be just like Ricky.! You will not touch Ricky or Zach.. Wait no one! Ok? Do I make myself clear!?" I yelled and realized I pulled her up and was staring at her. She looked hurt, but I knew there was something in her eyes that said 'Rebel' and she did.

"Don't touch me! I can't stand around getting hurt by you anymore it hurts to much to go about sand realize you don't feel the same towards me. To know nothing about you. To know that maybe I just need to get used to my fate as a boxing bag so Ryder, Bell, and Kevin all beat on. I'm nothing you say I am. No beauty within. No hope. No strength. No love inside." She said the last words in a whisper. She broke threw all my walls now I just need to spill.

"Lily you are all of those. Beauty" and I touched her legs, stomach, face, and hair. "Hope" and touched her heart and fists. "Strength" while touching her belly ring and fists once again. "Love" while touching her heart and mine because she loves me and I know it. "Lily don't ever think so low of yourself there is everything in there you just don't see because they don't want you to. How did you grab and hit Cindy? Because you had hope, courage, strength, and will. That's how you are getting past this. I realize I've been terrible. I just we need to talk in private." I said with hope.

Next thing I know I see her get up and walk to The middle of the ring and pointed to me. What was she doing?

"Lily let's go home your hurt." I said pleading basically

"No you hurt me. You! Not me. So now I wanna challenge you. I only want to do this to show everybody that I'm not weak and I realized your the strongest most fastest in here. So Tristan are you going to wimp out or are you going to try your hardest to win?" She said in a very low and predator voice. It was like silk and music all in one and I felt compelled to move forward and do this challenge.

"Fine, but if I win what do I get? I can tell you right now first one to pin wins." I said a little husky and she knew that with the darkness in her eyes growing and it was kinda sexy.

"What do you want? Or do I have to pick? And what do I get if I win?" She said all those in a low, sexy voice. Dang she's getting to me.

"You pick and IF you win you get to leave. Go home leave the house. I'm not always looking over your shoulder. I'll simply leave you alone. Out of everything." I stated bluntly with no emotion because I didn't want her to win because of that.

"You get to stay. You get to have me as a friend or anything. I owe you and you wining is me owning you." She said with hurt in her voice. Then she said in a fierce, low and sexy growl "Let us begin Trissy." Oh the name ticked me off.

I walked up to her and then touched her face and in one motion I was going to grab her hips and pun her, but she wanted to play ruff and when I grabbed her cheek in one swift motion my prized jewels got kneed. I went over and had my hands on them and my face down and that gave her enough to lift her knee again and hit my nose. Dang!! Where is this fierce Amazon warrior Princess coming from?

I hit the ground and she was straddling my hips she realized her mistake and was about to roll off, but I grabbed her hips and threw mine hips up and met with hers and rolled her off and over on the mat and I had her shoulders on the mat. Officially pinned.

Quickly she reached up and leaned forward with her arms back and kissed my cheek and moved on to my ear "Thank you for pinning me. Now I have my prince to protect me." She said in a low whisper and it made me shiver because her lips were barely touching my ear.

I leaned back and she fell to the mat. I swooped down and kissed her hard. And pulled back when I felt electricity and I did it again and it was still there. Little sparks.

"You said we needed to talk?" She asked all I did was nod because I don't think I would be able to speak.