Love is Blissful

Lily Road POV

I'm now in Tristan's bed and I can't sleep. I don't feel the pain anymore. He told me I might have a broken rib and might take weeks or a couple days to heal.

I get up because I can't lay down I'm not tired and I'm scared too. So I walk where the couch is and there is a lot of room left for me to lay with Tristan. I move his arms and I know he's awake because of his uneven breathing. I say before I lay down

"Tristan can I sleep with you? I'm scared." I whispered and when I said scared Tristan opened his eyes and I gasped because his eyes are so beautiful. When he kissed my cheek I got that feeling in my chest again.

"Yes princess you can sleep with me I'll keep you safe." With that he moved from the back of the couch and to the edge and grabbed my hand. "Climb over me. I'm not letting you fall on the ground." He said that and I did, but I didn't face the couch I faced him.

"Princess I think it would be better to face the couch." I looked at him and shook my head.

"No I wanna fall asleep like this." As I started to drift to sleep I heard Tristan say...

"Lily what are you doing to me. I'm crumbling and I'm letting you do this. I like you a lot and can't live without you. Your my air at this moment." With that I fell asleep and had a blissful sleep.

My sleep was ruined by arguing. It sounded like it was in the kitchen. I went into the kitchen to find Tristan and a very handsome man that was about the same height as Tristan just an inch shorter. Black ripped jeans, gray V-neck, grey vans, black hair and hazel eyes. By his keys he was holding it looked like a convertible. Maybe modified by the look of the keys.

"...the hell are you doing Tristan..." He said and stopped when he spotted me. "Who the hell is this? Is this one of the eye-candy you come home with?"

Tristan spoke up and ran towards me "Princess don't cry please...your different. Baby don't cry." When he said that he kissed my cheeks where the tears were and the tears stopped. What is he doing to me?

"Alec what the hell was that about. Don't make her cry! You butt!" So his name is Alec and he's a butt nice to know. I'm kind of jealous of the girls Tristan kissed so I take my courage and confidence take his shirt ball my fist and bring him so close and kiss him on the lips. Funny thing this is my first kiss and I'm doing it with a dude I've had a crush on in a long time.

He immediately kisses back and we mold together like we were supposed to be for each other. Alec clears his throat and I step away from Tristan, but he won't have that and put his hand on my waist and pulls me to his chest.

"Tristan I'm leaving meet your gang at the racing area. You have a race to win." He turns and leaves, but before he can do that he winks at me saying "See you soon Sweety I'll keep you company." Ewww he's disgusting.

"Back off Alec she's mine." Tristan said all possessive. For him it was super hot. Alec left and Tristan turned to me and was still in shock.

"Why did you kiss me Princess?" He asked and I automatically went and hid in the couch and blankets. "Princess don't hide from me please. I want to know why?"

"I kissed you because I was jealous and I don't want to share." I stated and wanted to kick myself because I just said I didn't want to share him when he isn't even mine.

"Share me? Does someone have a crush?" He said almost laughing.i scoffed and yelled at him.

"Yes ok I have a crush on you! You make me feel completely different! You make me feel whole! I like you a lot! We aren't even together and I can't stand to think of not having you to look up too! We can't be together though because I'm bad for you?" I said out of breathe and pained.

"Princess I'm bad for you, but we can take it one step at a time. As long as I can call you mine I'm fine with what we doing right now." He said and leaned down and kissed me again and this one took my breathe away. He tastes better than chocolate.

"Better than chocolate." I mumbled and he heard it and did it again.