Love made of Structure

Tristan Black POV

"Why didn't you say anything to me about your racing?" She asked like I was stupid not to tell her.

"I didn't want to be judged...duh." I looked at her in a side glance because I couldn't help, but look at her. She has her hair done and wavy with a pair of skinny jeans and black vans with a black T-shirt and a leather jacket over it. I give her pointers she got a leather jacket with a hood. Smart girl.

As we pulled up she gave my car a compliment. "Nice 1999 Nissan GTR Skyline. I love cars by the way. I like feeling the power behind them." She stated in an excited tone.

"Well let's go to the gang." I said hesitantly because I know my gang and they will think I'm weak with her. She agreed and walked with me. Once me and her was in sight I shrugged away from her and she noticed, but didn't take it into consideration. I was also greeted with crude remarks about her.

"Who's the eye-candy?" "Is she great in bed?" "Can I borrow her?" They all said and I wanted to punch every last one of them. She's not a freaking toy! She's a human that's been through a lot of poopy.

"I don't know who she is I just picked her up. She's hot though." I said in a bored tone and what hurt me was the look of hate and shock along with disappointment in her eyes that made me want to take every last word back and bow to her.

"Really. So I'm nothing now that your in front of your lousy gang? Stop having your mood swings I'm getting emotionally drained just looking at your pathetic self. Have a terrible race arse." She said with tears brimming her eyes because of the pain in her ribs and because of the betrayals laid on her. She walked through the crowd and they parted for her like she was a Queen within them.
**************
I'm in getting into my car to race, but a certain blonde catches my eye. Lily. She's standing by herself and then once she sees me she almost starts to cry. Like I stole something from her that she ever should of gave me. Wait the kiss? Was that her first kiss?

All of a sudden a small brunette strides to me like she's on the prowl. She is like a leech and attaches to my arm. She's wearing booty shorts and tank that is 3 sizes too small and a push up bra because I know her boobs aren't that big.

"Hey Tristan can I come over sometime?" She says in a sultry voice and I cringe away, but I'm looking at Lily when this happens. Out of the blue this girl named Cindy the brunette kisses me and Lily goes off crying. Crap!

"Cindy that can never happen again!!" My voice boomed and saw I scared the poop outta Cindy.

"Ok. I she said in a squeaked voice.
********************************************************
I won of course. Now it was to look for Lily. Surprisingly wasn't that hard because I was thirsty and went to get some water when I saw her flirting with the bartender. Guess what! He was giving her free drinks too!

"Excuse me? Lily what the hell are you doing?" I asked in my booming voice.

"We-ll I'm drinking vodka cruisers and talking to this very charming man named Zach. Did you know he thinks what you did is stupid? I thought the same." She slurred and I realized to take her away I would either force her over my shoulder causing her pain in the process or asking politely.

I picked politely because I didn't want to hurt her. "Lily sweety lets go home." I said alluringly.

"Black I don't have a home anymore. My "parents" are crap and you! Haha I can't stay with a man whore that uses people. We're you using me? Was I being played? Well I had enough Zach said I can stay at his so I will." She slurred demandingly.

""Fine hard way it is." I yelled at her and grabbed her waist while thrusting her over my shoulder with her crying out in pain. I winced because I didn't like her cries out that made me break inside, but she went without a fight because she fell asleep. So to wake her up I slapped her booty and plopped her in the car.

Within five minutes she was back on my shoulder being plopped on my bed and she was kinda hazy and she grabbed my wrist asking me "Will you stay? I'm scared I'm going to get hurt in the night." She said in a whisper and I did because she seemed so vulnerable.

I still need to tell her everything going on in my life, but I'm supposed to hate her....I think?.