Love has a Price

Tristan Black POV

As we get to the gym Lily is freaking out. It's like she doesn't have that trust she showed me before in her anymore. I can understand why. I did make her feel terrible in front of my gang and other people. I realize she doesn't like attention. I try to keep it off her, but she is so beautiful that she draws it herself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We walk in to the gym and I just now take notice to her outfit. I realize she is showing things off to do I don't know. Yoga pants, tight dark blue tank top with her famous leather hooded jacket. Oops and there is her black vans. It's then that I take notice to how terrified she looks. Out of instinct I put my hand on the small of her back. I did it to calm her and to tell every single pair of guy eyes she's mine without speaking that out loud.

"Hello sunshine I'm Ricky. You pretty thang may call. E absolutely anything." Says Ricky. He's a big dude, but then he sees my hand and tries harder to impress Lily. Lily decides then to shrug off my hand and step close to Ricky. Too close for my liking, but the way she held herself told me she was about to laugh.

"Hi Ricky, I'm Lily and it is all my pleasure to meet you." See this is a very normal line, but she all, but purred it and she touched her hand lightly to his chest and got super close to his face while saying this and her breath probably smelt like mint since she ate a mint before she got in here.

Ricky literally melted in her hand and she stepped back and turned towards me with a forced smile on her face. "Can we get this over with?" She asked and turned.

"Ahh is that my favorite almost son?" Said a booming voice and I instantly knew that is was Eros Luck. He's the doctor of the gym and I end up getting hurt pretty badly so he's like my father too. He picked me up and then I got into fighting.

"Eros what's up? I brought my friend here today to get checked out.." I leaned in closer so it was only he who heard. "Privately because this will surprise you on what is on her." I said while looking strait into Lily's hazel eyes.

"Well okay come on both of you." He said while giving Lily a confused look and then headed to his lab/office. As we entered he asked Lily something. "What is your name?"

"Lily." She said in a dull tone.

"Well Lily could you please take your jacket off and lift your shirt up so I can see what Tristan only wanted me too see?" He said in a interested voice.

As she lifted her shirt I gasped again from shock even though I saw it once, but even Eros gasped and moved closer. Lily took a step back almost in tears. I moved behind her wrapping my arm across her belly covering it with my huge muscular arm.

"Eros take a scan so I can go beat the crap out of Ricky." I said in a fierce tone because I didn't like anyone staring at Lily.
~~~~~~~~~~
After the scan she found out she had a lot of damage and she got medication for her wounds. I told her to go look around and stay where I could see her so in could work out. Time to let my mind think.

'Why do I have feelings towards her? I can't I'm too bad for her. I'm a devil to an Angel. A cupcake to a cookie. They don't go together. Then again I can't keep my mind off her.'

I'm thinking all this while I'm punching Ricky in the face. I then realize he's speaking to me.

"What did you say Rick?" I said with a busted lip and a bruise on my ribs starting to show.

"I said who's the hottie you came in here with? I know her name, but doesn't she wear clothes 3 sizes too big?" With that comment I punched him in the face and he fell unconscious. I looked over and saw something I've never seen before.....

Oooo cliff-hanger!! How's the book?

VOTE, COMMENT