Love is Simple

Tristan Black

So I got myself a hot roommate that confessed that she loves me, but I did the same thing. I never cried before and I cried front of her. My love, my Princess.

I promised never to love anyone after my sister Luna died. She was my world. She kept me from hurting myself and others. She was my love. Now I have someone else and I hope Luna is proud of me.

"Trissy can we go into Victorea Secret?" Lily says. Victorea Secret!?

"Anytime if I get to see them later on." I tease and tickle her sides.

"Wait out here ok?" Wait what no freaking fair. I wanna see, but like every other time she ran in and within 20minutes was out with a huge bag of Victoria Secret things. Ugh am I lucky or not?
~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the mall we went to the track. I told her I'd teach her to race. We've been here for 5HOURS and she still hasn't got out of her comfort zone which is 20 mph. Really?

"Princess you have to go fast to achieve anything within racing.." I told her flatly. I looked at her and she had a im-going- to- kill- you look and I kinda was scared.

"If I wanted to go fast I would have had sex with you, but I hadn't so...? Your point is?" She said with total truth. Dang she is a forceful woman and when she said that I kinda thought it was hot and couldn't help my greedy little self and leaned in to were our breathe mixed and mingled and I kissed her. This one is different. It had more hunger and passion in it.

"Hmm Tristan can you drive back I can't do it...I want to...uh...fix dinner." She said while stuttering her ear off. So I got to her.

"Ok. I have a sore muscle in my back so when we get back could you massage it out?" I question with so much innocence she fell for my trick. I planned on kissing her senseless because she can't keep running away from me.

"Sure sounds wonderful....Trissy." And with that she dashed out of the car and slid across the top of the hood and landed with the grace of a predator and it was hot. I was her prey and she was the one catching it. I grabbed her and leaned in and then she was gone she dodged my kiss and slammed the door I just climbed out of and locked it so I would have to go to the other side. Oooo she was playing my game now.

So I decided to get in and turn, but when I turned I put one hand on the window and one hand on the seat lily was sitting in and I leaned in and whispered

"Princess be careful your close to turning into my prey. One wrong move and you will be in my bed." I whispered so dangerously close to her ear that with each movement my lips would move over her ear slowly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So we got to my house and I went to take a shower since Lily is making me my dinner. I've been in here just thinking about everything her. Like the way she smells of vanilla but tastes of strawberries. Or that she has this little crease between her eyes when she's nervous or scared. Her dimples. Her smile that lights up around me. Her laughter after every stupid thing. The thing I love the most though and it's pretty lame...the way she calls me Trissy, like only she can say that and anyone that takes her place will die.

"Tristan your dinner is re-a-dy!" She calls out a little breathlessly. That got me nervous and curious. I wonder what she's doing?