Love is like Floating

Lily Road POV

I wake with a major hangover and to someone causing my waist pain. I look down and there is Tristan Black snuggling with my waist of my cracked ribs are his arms and he's squeezing. I also have to pee really bad and him squeezing isn't helping anything. I need to wake him up quick unless he wants me in pain and to pee at the same time.

"Tristan..." I said while poking him "wake up honey" I poked his face, but no movement. I guess I can move his arms away.
~~~~~~~~~
Fifteen minutes later I'm in the same position having the hardest time ever, but five dudes walk in the room and stop when they see me.

"Your the eye-candy from the race?" He said in a stunned a voice. When I get up I'm kicking his booty.

"Yes I am and Tristan lied to you. I'm not a slut or someone you can sleep with." I said while they looked at me with a your-stupid-you're-in-bed-with-someone-right-now.

"Really?" They all said.

"Really. I'm a scared person and I have a reason that you butts don't need to know. Tristan is helping me now because I can't. He's picking me back up. Letting me stay.." I said the last part at Tristan because this feeling is telling me something and I don't know what it says. "He's sweet and I'm glad I ran into in College."

"Dang girl..why is he on you like that?" He said in a nervous voice.

"I asked him to stay with me last night because I was scared and he did, but I woke up umm." I looked at the clock "About 1hour ago and he's causing me pain and I need to pee really bad. Soo could you help me?" And with that they lifted him and threw him on the floor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking out of the bathroom when I bumped into the arse.

"Hey Lily how you feeling?" Tristan asked.

"None of your business. Your gang is here go talk to them. I have class and I'm not missing no matter what you say or do." I said in a female dogs tone.

"Oh really..." He looked at me with mischief in them. "Oh Phil I need you to grab the girl!!" Wait what!!! As I was turning to run I ran in to the guy that gave me the your-stupid-you're-in-bed-with-someone-right-now look. He lifted me up onto his shoulder and whispered in my ear "Better hold still babe. Tristan told me if you moved I get to roam my hands.." He said and snickered and that is when I knew he was lying through is adorable strait teeth with a little stubble.

"Tristan what are you doing with me anyways?" I asked as I put my elbow where Phil's hip was on his back and planted my chin in my hand and looked up at Tristan.

"Like I said last night I'm taking you to my doctor at the gym that will keep your secret." He said with something I couldn't pin point in his eyes.

Guess I need to tell him my feelings before this gets worse.