𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢.

tea time

tea time

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"I'LL GO." I whispered as my hands left the sides of his perfectly shaped face.

He stepped back and opened the door to the kitchen as i followed behind him.

What do you do when you just experienced the best kiss ever with the guy you have a massive crush on? Also, what the fuck does that make us?

I walked upstairs to my bedroom as Louis stayed downstairs in the living room. I started to pack my bags— a situation I endure way too much, as I heard voices downstairs.

After I finished adding all of my clothes to a worn out backpack that I got three years ago at magic camp, I opened my white bedroom door into the hallway. voices were conversing as I stepped outside. I stood at the top of the staircase, leaning against the wooden railing.

"Yeah, I met her this year." I heard Louis' voice below me.

"I hope she didn't cause too much trouble." my mother's laugh filled the living room.

"No, um. She's quite amazing actually. She saved me in a lot of instances."

"Are you two dating or—"

"—No, we're not," he breathed out an awkward laugh. "but I- I really like her." my cheeks grew a rosy shade of pink as I felt the butterflies in my stomach intensify.

"She likes you too, y'know. The last three weeks she has not stopped talking about
you—"

"—Hey, Lou, you ready to go?" * asked out of breath since I just ran down a flight of stairs.

She is so embarrassing!

"Actually, I would love to listen to the rest of this story, Mrs. Aldine." he furthered his position on the couch as my mother started back up again.

I reached for Louis' arm, pulling him upward from the seat.

"We have to go, bye mom!" I quickly rushed Louis and I out of there before they could say anything more.

I swear, my mom and Louis together is a destructive force.

I closed the back door behind me as Louis stood in front of me. He turned around so he was now facing me.