𝐢𝐢𝐢.

the perfect moment

the perfect moment

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"COME ON. I SWEAR IT'S NOT SCARY." I said, pouting at the irritated Partridge.

The party was on the highest floor of the castle-like school. The only way to sneak Millie in without anyone seeing would be flying. Well, of course I couldn't fly, but that is what Thomas and Issie were here for.

Millie, Issie, Thomas, and I sat high in the air as Louis was still standing in my bedroom window. He refused to come with, but he also refused to let me take Millie without his supervision. I really don't know what this boy wants.

"No, this is a death trap! Have you seen the statistics of people that die from tall heights?" I shook my head as he continued with his speech. "well it's a lot and I am not trying to be apart of it."

"Then, suit yourself." I said as me and the rest of us started flying upwards to the top floor.

"Wait!" Louis' head poked out of the window as I began flying back down to meet him at my window sill.

"What?"

"I'll come." He defeatedly said.

"Atta boy!" I held onto his hand as Thomas came back down to us, creating a tiny little cloud of air for Louis to sit on as we sped up to the floor of the party.

The sounds could be heard from the outside of the building. Sounds of music, singing, laughter, and chatter filled the silence out here. We found a little balcony to land in as we opened the glass double doors to the party.

It was exactly the same as last year. The same red solo cups of mysterious liquor, the same sweaty dancing bodies, and the same group of kids huddled in the corner reading the Harry Potter series.

We walked around as I held Millie's hand tightly, making sure she doesn't get lost among these gross teenagers. It seemed to be a lot more fun last year. Aster and Fawn were talking by a large window as we ran up to them.

"Finally, you made it!" Aster cheered as she gave us each a hug and a huge friendly smile.

"This party was so boring without you." Fawn added.

"Honestly, I think this party is just boring in general Fawnie." She nodded her head and took another sip of her drink from the red cup.

Then, we saw a group of familiar bitches come walking our way.

"Iris, how are you? Still having anger management issues or have those gone away like your popularity?" Aria's voice was deep, but she tried to mask it with a "friendly" smile. We all know she's fake.