𝐱𝐱.

the final exam

the final exam

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"GUYS ARE STUPID. They do incredibly stupid things, but they have good intentions." Timothée said, my head rested on his shoulder as we sat in front of the fireplace in Aster, Fawn, an I's dorm.

"He kissed a girl. What good intentions were in his mind?" I sat up my cheeks stained with tear tracks.

Timmy, Thomas, and the girls— they are the only ones I let see me cry. Well, other than the time Justin was in the hall after Louis and I's whole situation.

I faced Timmy as he thought out his next few words.

"I'm just saying, maybe he had a reason?" he shrugged.

I furrowed my brows, "Do you want me to hate you too?"

He shook his head, "Nope, he's a dick. Sorry."

I chuckled lightly, easing back onto his shoulder. "It was because I said that I wasn't ready to be in a relationship. His mom said that he loves me," I sighed. "I can't deal with that, not with everything else that's going on right now."

"Well, what else is going on right now?" he threw his arm over me as my head sunk down to his chest.

"You know; school, people thinking that I'm gonna grow up to be a murderer, the final exam. That final exam is everything, and now I have to try to beat the girl that kissed the boy that I like. Or at least, used to like."

"Well, that just gives you more reason to kick her ass. If it makes you feel better, I'll be in your corner the whole time cheering you on." he smiled.

"Ah yes, because you standing there will make me feel much better." I sarcastically said.

"Ouch." he smirked.

"I'm just joking." I giggled, my smile releasing any of the tension we built up in this room.

We've been talking for hours, crying for even more (I think I am completely drained of tears by now). It's nearly 3 A.M. and exams are tomorrow, but I just can't stop talking to him.

"That's the smile I like to—" Timothée was interrupted by a couple knocks on the door. I slowly stood up, hesitantly walking toward the door. Who is coming over here at 3 A.M.? We have a curfew.

I opened the door, being met with a red-eyed Louis, his cheeks stained a deep crimson, and his eyes puffy. His hair was messy and his right hand was tucked away into his hoodie's pocket.

"Hey." he softly smiled. His stupid smile used to be my most favorite thing in the world, but now I hate it almost as much as I hate him.

"What do you want?" I held the side of the door, just in case I needed to slam it in his face.