Four

Jin was resting his head against the headboard after another round of amazing sex. Tae hovered above him as he slowly dipped his cock into his mouth.

He groaned as he watched Jin's lips swallow him inch by inch, the urge to pound into him overwhelming.

Jin reaches behind Tae as he's standing at a bent angle and runs his index finger down along his ass. Then forward to massage his balls.

Jin continued slobbering on his cock until his release.

They both fell onto the bed gasping for air. Jin has had Tae's cock in his mouth way more than he expected. Something about him, just made him want it more.

And Tae wasn't complaining. Ever since he first saw the gorgeous man in the club, he knew he had to have him.

He went in expecting to find a good lay for the night. But after experiencing the mind blowing melding of their bodies, he doesn't want it to end.

Jin has enjoyed his one night stand immensely. He's never had anyone bring him to such ecstasy.

He thought his husband was an amazing lover. But Tae has been on another level.

He knows he now has to return to the real world. The world where his life was changed overnight.

The same world that had him wearing rose-colored glasses.
That blinded him from the harsh truths of his husbands infidelities.

Well, those suckers have been ripped off. He has seen him with his own two eyes. And there's just no coming back from that.

Jin finally turns to the sexy man next to him, and he kissed him then whispered, "I had alot of fun, but I really should go home."

Tae sat up and asked, "Already? But.. will I see you again?"

Jin starts to search for his clothes and gets dressed.

"Do you want to see me?" He asked teasingly.

Tae stands up naked and walks over to him as he continues getting dressed.

"Well, yeah.. I don't usually ask my visitors for a second evening. But you have enchanted me Jin."

Jin looks at him with a distrustful look and says, "Come on Tae. We both knew what this was when we first started... this." He then points between them.

"I am still married and I have baggage. I wouldn't be any fun.. other than the occasional romp, I honestly don't see us going anywhere.

My head is a mess right now, and my heart. Well my heart has been shattered and I don't think it will ever be ok again."

Tae goes to hug him and his cock pokes his groin. Which makes Jin laugh and he reaches down to point it away from him.

"Jin, I don't really know what happened with you and your husband. But I assume it's not good. Why don't we just start as friends. I can be a shoulder for you to lean on when you feel like you need one." He says with a smile.

Jin wraps his arms around his neck and kisses him.

"Mmm, I don't know about that. I already have a friend who I lean on."

"Well... you can always use a second ear. I mean, your friend has been spending alot of time with my brother lately. If their relationship is to go any further, shouldn't we give them the chance to see it grow? I mean, don't you want your friend to be happy?"

Jin moved back to look at him and asked, "You think that they're going to start a relationship?"

"I don't know. But my brother really likes him. He has gone on and on about how wonderful your friend is. And if I'm not mistaken, I think your friend really likes him too. At least those are the vibes I got from them."