Nine

The next morning, Jin woke up feeling like crap. He then feels like he's being squished to death. And when he sees Tae hugging him in his sleep, he immediately smiles.

Why does seeing him in the early morning make him so happy? He shouldn't get involved with anyone so soon. He is just getting out of a long relationship.

That reminds him of stupid Jungkook's manipulation of the courts. And forcing them to do counseling.

He then stares at the ceiling, contemplating his next move. Should he get up to shower? Or just enjoy the loving comfort of the sexy man in his bed?

He decides to get up to shower. He first takes a couple of aspirin for his headache. And begins to strip off his clothes.

His mouth feels like the bottom of a trash can, so he brushes his teeth twice.

After, he walks into the warm shower. Letting the water flow over him.

After shampooing his hair, he pours body wash onto his loofah and begins to scrub his body. He makes sure to get into every nook and cranny.

As he rubs the loofah across his stomach, he suddenly feels a pair of arms slide around him. And a pair of soft lips kissing him across his shoulders.

Then hands move down to grab onto his cock and another inside his hole simultaneously. Jin leans a hand against the wall as Tae works his magic. Working him into a frenzy.

And a few pleasurable moments later Jin's head falls back and he sprays the shower wall with his essence.

Tae quickly turns him around and kisses him deeply.

"Oh God you look so fucking got right now."

Jin licks Tae's lips and the water falls over them. He can feel Tae's cock standing hard against his belly.

When he looks down at it, it is so big and veiny. He then lowers himself to his knees and uses both hands to stroke him.

Tae looks down to see his juicy lips puckered around his length, so he reaches down to run his fingers through his hair. While slightly pushing his face in deeper.

He moans out deeply when he feels his tip rub against his tonsils. So Jin does it again and again. Until Tae feels the pinch in his groin and he pulls out to let Jin suck up his cum.

He releases it all and Jin strokes him as it drips out. When Tae looks down again, he sees the head of his cock being milked and it gets him extremely hard again.

Jin smiles at his handy work and stands up to kiss him. Then turns his back to him and places his palms against the wall. Biting his lips, anticipating the thrill of being filled.

Tae smiles seeing him look excited so he holds his cock at the base, and leads it up to his entrance. He pushes the head in slowly, and watches as Jins hole gobbles it up. God, it feels so good.

He then pushes his hips closer to him and his cock is all in.
When he looks up at Jin's face, he is smiling.

When he thrusts his cock in roughly, he sees Jin bite his bottom lip and his fingers grip onto the wall. He hears him gasp loudly with every pound he gives him.

He holds onto the white, plush mounds and looks at his dick slide in and out, wet with cum and Jins fluids. And he plunges himself in deeply before erupting every last drop of his cum inside him.

Jin legs shake as he also releases his cum again. He leans his face against the wall as he gathers his strength to finish his shower.

Tae pulls his now soft member out of Jin and leans over to kiss his shoulders and wraps his arms around his waist. Jin instantly smiles into the hug.