Six

Jin woke up early and started deep cleaning. He has already rearranged the furniture in the bedroom. And threw out his old mattress and ordered a new set.

He steam cleans the closet and gets any scent of his soon to be ex out. He doesn't want any remnants of him in the house.

Anything he finds of his, he throws in a nearby box. He's already found several shirts, underwear. Some loose jewelry, and bottles of cologne.

He ziplocks those and double bags them. Not wanting the scent to waft through the room.

A little after lunchtime, the delivery guys arrive with his new mattress set.

They help put it in its place and he thanks them.

He jumps onto the big, plush mattress once they're gone and smiles happily. He wants a fresh start and this is just a beginning.

He has to jump out of bed before he gets lazy and falls asleep. So he finds a fresh set of sheets and a duvet cover. And makes his bed, nice and neat.

He then moves to the bathroom and steam cleans in there as well.

He throws out all the shampoo and conditioner bottles. The body wash as well.

Once he's done he brings out the new bottles of everything he threw out. They are all a different brand and scents.

He leaves it looking spic and span.

He takes a break and goes to make himself some lunch.

As he sits down to eat, he gets a call from Jimin.

"Hello?"

"Hey, how are you doing today?" Jimin asks.

Jin smiles, his friend is always worried about him.

"I'm feeling better today. I woke up early and did some spring cleaning. So I'm taking a quick break right now."

"Good, I know cleaning is therapeutic for you. I'm actually calling to invite you to a small dinner. I want you to get to know Joonie better. He's such a great guy Jin, and I want you to like him."

"Sure, you know I never turn down dinner. When and where?"

"It's at the Roseland restaurant, tonight at 7pm. And don't worry, it's on us."

"Ooh alright. I'll definitely be there. Wait, do I need to dress up? Or what's the dress code?"

Jimin laughs, then remembers that Joonie invited his brother to join them.

"Just dress nice. I will probably take lots of pictures throughout the night."

"Dangit, I was gonna wear shorts and t-shirt."

"You'd better not Jinnie! I want you to look nice. Not dressed for a wedding fancy, but nice."

"Boo! You whore.. Fine.. I will be there. Looking my usual awesome self."

"I know you will. I know you more than I know myself. I'll call you later. Please don't be late."

"I'm never late when food's involved. See ya later."

They ended the call and Jin finished eating his lunch.

He stands up when he hears the front door open.

He walks cautiously to see who it is, and is angered to see his cheating husband.

"What the fuck Jungkook! Why are you just walking in here?" He yells angrily.