Seven

When Tae and Jin left the restaurant that night, Jin asked Jimin if he could drive his car home.

Since he'd be going home with Tae.

Jimin had arrived there with Joonie so he didn't mind.

Jin and Tae giggled all the way to Tae's car excitedly.

As they drove, Jin immediately pulled Tae's cock out of his pants and held it between both hands.

He admired it for its length and girth.

Tae licked his lips at the way Jin was ogling him. He then stopped at a red light and pulled up to a car full of young women.

Jin had just bent down to take him into his mouth and was bobbing his head up and down. Slobbering all over his cock.

Tae leaned his head back as he bit his bottom lip, loving the feel of Jin's thick lips around him.

"Hey baby! Do you want to have a good time with us?" The girls in the car next to them yelled out.

He gasped out loud when his tip went past Jins tonsils.

His eyes closed and bit his lips tight. And the girls thought he was reacting to them.

He held onto the back of Jin's head and helped him.

"Yeah baby. We can have so much fun."

Tae lifted his hips up a little as Jin shook his head, trying to fit more of him into his mouth.

Tae moaned when he felt Jin's tongue circle and slurp at the head. He could feel himself getting close and soon erupted, as Jin lapped at his crotch.

He then raised his head from his lap and wiped his lips of cum. When he saw the shocked looks on the girls faces he just winked at them and leaned in to kiss Tae.

They drove off with disappointed faces when the cars behind them started honking.

Tae drove quickly to his house and parked in his secluded back yard.

He ran to Jins door and pulled him out of the car. Before he could lead him inside, he led him to the hood of the car and started to strip him.

Jin tried stopping him, saying the neighbors might see, but Tae assured him no one could see.

So Jin allowed him to pull his pants and underwear down.
Tae turned him to lean over on the hood.

The car was a sports car, so the hood was set lower. But he did it anyway, while his ass stood up high.

He waited patiently for Tae to touch him, but he was too busy admiring the beauty beneath him.

"Tae? What are you doing?" He asked as he shook his ass.

Tae smiled at his impatience and shoved three of his fingers in his mouth and got them nice and wet. Then went to lean over Jin as he slowly slid his fingers inside his hole.

Then whispered in his ear, "Are you that desperate to feel my dick wrecking your insides again sweetheart?"

Jin spread his hands across the hood and hissed as he was penetrated. And moaned out slowly upon hearing Tae's deep voice in his ear.

Tae leaned his head closer and spit onto his fingers as they worked Jin open. He then stood up and kicked Jins legs further apart.

He removed his fingers from Jin and stroked his already hardened member and held it up to his hole.

He watched as Jin slowly ate him up and his hip touched his ass. Then pulled out again.

Jin instinctively raised his own hips higher, chasing the feel of Tae's cock.