Chapter 1

Hook's pov:

After the kiss with Emma I can tell that she is warming up to me after all I am devilishly handsome.But so far no sign of Henry it's been a few days I can tell Emma is starting to get worried.

"Emma, love are you alright, you seem tense?"I decide to ask.

"What do you think hook?" She snaps.

"I'm just trying to lighten the mood love." I reply.

"We'll it's not working."she growls.

"Hey, Emma everything alright back there?" David chimes in sending a sharp glare my way.

"Amazing." She replied sarcastically.

Emma's pov:

I just want to be left alone with my thoughts without David or Hook fighting.Is that too much to ask for?

"Emma love, sit down." Hook says pointing to a rock just out of eye range from David and the others.
As I sit he pulls out his flask of rum and hands it to me. I eagerly grab it and take a few sips. I hand it back and our eyes met, his eyes are so blue I could get lost in them for days. After a minute he brakes the silence.

"What's wrong, and don't even try to get up because your not leaving till you tell me."

I stand up and try to walk away but he grabs me with his hook and brings me closer to him till we are only inches apart. I so want to kiss him right now but I figured to just tell him a part of what is on my mind.

"The usual."I say

"And that would be?" He says almost instantly after.

"Well Henry was taken by pan, David is dyeing, we can't find Tink, I kissed a handsome pirate....."

Ohhh shit did i just say that crap crap crap what do I do? I thought to myself.

"Handsome?"he said with his devilishly handsome yet somewhat seductive smirk.......