Chapter 9

I was kind of sad but if David heard us we would both be on a death sentence. So we just laid there, my head in the crook of his neck. And then I slowly dosed off.

Emma's pov:

I woke up to David and Mary Margret yelling at me and Hook to get up.

"Come on guys get up before Pan comes!" Mary Margret yelled.

I looked over to see Hook there with no shirt on him and David glaring at each other.

"We will talk about 'this' later." he say pointing his finger.

"So we have the bean now we just have to get to the Jolly Rodger." Hook remarks

"Lets go." I say following everyone through the brush.

"And where do you think your going?" Pan says after coming out of the trees.

"Away from here!" David says

"Not that easily, I will let you take the boy but someone has to be punished. You look very tired Hook maybe it will do you good to have a nice long rest."

And right after that an arrow flys through the trees and strike Hook right in the chest.

"Killian!" I shout. Hook looks at me then falls to the ground in a deep sleep.,

"A sleeping curse." Regina states the obvious.

"Noooo." I whisper through tears, this couldn't have happened not again. I lean down on his chest and start crying, I hate crying in front of people, it's a sign of weakness. I can't help but breath in his scent which only made me miss him more.

The wound starts to bleed rapidly, I tear off my sweater and tie it around his stomach.

"Emma?" Mary Margret questions looking at all the cuts from fighting Pan.

"I'm fine don't worry about me we need to save Killian." I say in between sobs.

"Mom True Loves Kiss!" Henry blurts.

Me and David stare at each other he seems shocked that we even considered this.

"David I have to try." I say replying to his stare. So I lean down and let a tear drop onto his cheek and I kiss him passionately even though he is not even awake. Then a gust of wind rushes through the air and he starts kissing back.

"Killian!" I say

"Emma did you--" he said before I cut him off.

"Yes."

"True love." Mary Margret repeats.