Chapter 16 part 1

"I...Don't...Care." I glared back and opened the door and ran to the forest, tears burning my eyes.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Emma's pov:

I can't believe they would keep that from me for 3 years. I thought as I was walking through the forest with tears streaming down my face. Until I heard something in the distance.

"Emma! Emma!"

Oh god hook why didn't you just stay home! I thought to myself. I'll just stay quiet and hopefully he will not find me.

"Emma, come out. We need to talk."

He wasn't that far away now.

"God dammit Hook, what could you possibly say that will make this any better!" I yelled

"Oh my god Emma, are you okay?" he says obviously noticing my tears and rushing over to me.

"..........." I said nothing and just cried into his chest.

"C'mon lets sit down."

We sat down on a log and I put my legs over his and put my head down on his shoulder.

"What happened to the heroes?" I asked out of the blue.

"I don't know,but emma, there is one thing we haven't talked about.....I was a villan and if we are to go by the book, I will loose my happy ending."

"But your not a villan anymore and same with Regina."

"But Regina lost her happy ending, Robin,"

"Wait you said you will loose your happy ending, that means you've found it. what is it?"

He let out a small chuckle before he said anything.

"Emma don't you see, your my happy ending."

I looked up at him, could he was telling the truth. His eyes say it all.
We both leaned in, then our lips touched, passionately. He put his hands behind my back. Then I pulled back and put my head on his shoulder.

"Emma is everything alright."

"Besides my mom and dad yea, why?"

"First you called me Hook and second your eyes are turning red slightly everyday."

"I'm probably just coming down with something." I replied.

"Yeah......w-why don't you get a room at granny's with me, because I'm guessing you don't want to go back to your parents house." He asked nervously.

"Um uh, sure." I replied.

"C'mon lets go, it's getting chilly." He said putting his jacket around my shoulders.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Sorry it's short but have you seen the episode previous to this Sundays one?!?! Her smile killed me,she can't be going darks he is amazing, I hope her and Killian have true love! sorry for the short chapter, I hope to be updating soon!Oh and have any of you noticed how Emma's eyes have been getting red underneath since the show started in march?