Chapter 11

My face turned red and Killian was just standing there as dumbfounded as me......

.............................................................Emma's pov:

I don't know what to do we are just standing here staring at each other! Until Killian decides to break the silence.

"Well mate this was supposed to be a private date."

David glared at him and said,
"Yeah." then he huffed and walked away.

"Now where were we."

He says before he starts kissing me again. He lowers his hand to the bottom of my back and pushes me into him.

"Easy tiger." I say between kissing.

He keeps going ,I put my fingers behind his neck pushing him impossibly closer.

"Well I'd better go before they get worried." I say noticing how dark it was.

"Aye I quite enjoyed this." he said

"Well i'll see you at grannys tomorrow morning."

"Aye." he said kissing me goodbye.

(Walking up the stairs to the apartment)

I walked in and Mary Margret and David were sitting down on the couch waiting for me to come home.

"You were waiting this whole time?" I say with my hands on my hips.

"Soo what happened? Where did he take you?Was there a good night kiss?" Mary Margret said nagging and emphasizing the kiss part.
David rolled his eyes

"He took me to the beach." I said smirking.

"Annnnd?"

"Lets just say we shared a long kiss." I said teasing David.

.............................................................(next day in granny's diner)

The whole family sat down including Killian, in the booth. Killian sat across from me.

"To Emma for saving us all from a storm of our own making!" they all toasted.

"To Emma."

"Hey what about her boyfriend?" He said giving me his smirk and making me blush.

"Watch it!" David said angered.

"He's not my boyfriend." I said smirking.

"Well swan, that kiss yesterday said a lot more." He said smirking at David.

"I don't want you touching my daughter!" He said standing up in front of Killian. I couldn't help but blush as everyone was staring at David and Killian looking like they were about to kill each other.

"Oh don't worry mate I didn't touch your daughter.....my body did."

The whole restaurant heard his remark and sucked in a breath.

"I'm going to kill him!" David yells standing up abruptly and Mary Margret pulling him back down.

"He's just joking, right Emma ?" may Margret questions.

"Ummm." I said quietly.

"Looks like the saviour isn't that innocent." Regina states surprised. Everyone looked surprised, I just started laughing.

"I'm just kidding." I said laughing so hard I knocked over my glass of water.

"I'll be right back." I said calming myself down.

I went to the back of granny's to the dryers. I took off my shirt leaving me in only my tanktop and threw it in the dryer.
Suddenly I feel hands grab my waist, instantly I knew it was Killian. I turned around to see his ocean blue eyes staring at me. I imagined the firmness of his touch and his warm body against mine

"Finally." He said with his smirk.

"Finally what?" I asked as he was pushing me against the wall. Without saying anything else our lips collided. I laid my hand on his chest and we kissed passionately till the dryer beeped.

"Well love we can continue this later." he said laying a kiss on my forehead and backing away. I put on my shirt and we headed back out to everyone.

"What were you two doing?" Regina looked suspiciously.

"Nothing." I snapped back.

"Hook?" Regina asked looking towards him.

"Just as she said we did nothing." he smirked looking at David.

"You'd better sleep with one eye open tonight." David said angered.

.............................................................Thanks to CS4Life for the chapter idea!!