Chapter 24

Emma's pov:

Here I am, lying here crying, I just miss them all so much. but I can't go back there is nothing left for me there. They all would hate me.

I took myself out of my negative thoughts and went to the coffee shop a few blocks away, I said the occasional hello and hi as I walked down the street. Then I got to the coffee shop and ordered a French vanilla laté, sat down at a table by the window and began reading the daily news paper......Then I saw him, I saw Killian walking down the street looking lost. I had to get out of there as he was crossing the street to the coffee shop. I quickly pulled up my hood and tucked back my hair and walked out the door just as he was entering.

"Emma?" he asked.

"Shit." I said under my breath, then I started running and I could hear him coming after me, slowly catching up.

"Emma! You can't keep running away!" He yelled and I just kept on running, it probably wasn't good for the baby but I had to get away from him, before he takes me back to my family. I would be disgrace to my family....

Killian's pov:

She keeps on running, no matter what I say or do she keeps on running and I start to get tired but I can't let her get away I love her too much.

"Emma! You will hurt the baby!" I shouted. That's when she stopped and started walking back to me.

" You will not take my baby away from me! You did this to me, so you should stop hating me and think about what 'you've' done."
She said as she turned around and ran.

What does she mean by 'you should stop hating me'. I love her and a baby won't change that. I thought as I followed her back to her apartment.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••I'm back! Sorry about the short chapter and I was a little late on posting.... I meant to do it last night but shit happened so I couldn't so yeah, there will be another chapter soon!