Chapter 7

"Goodnight swan."

And then David gets up and shoves Killian to his tent, at this point I am already dozing off.
.............................................................

Emma's pov:

We have found a way to get Henry back, first we have to find a tree house where Pan is supposedly keeping Henry and we will go from there.

"Emma can I talk to you for a minute?" David asks.

"Yeah sure."

I notice he looks a little tense probably from Hook they really need to settle there differences before they kill each other.

"You really need to watch what your doing with Hook-" he managed to get out before I cut him off.

"Killian, it's Killian. I don't care that you two don't like each other and all but you really need to back off David my life is my life not yours and you'd think that the man that has been fighting for his happy ending and true love all his life would understand but I guess not!" I said getting pissed off.

He seemed shocked at what I said and little did i know that the rest of the camp heard our conversation.
(Only David knows they kissed) Mary Margret looked happy like
She knew it was coming but Regina looked disgusted.

"You kissed the pirate?! It's about time don't you think? You owe me 20 dollars Mary Margret." Regina blurted.

They betted on me kissing Hook? That's kind of funny.

"You betted on us?" Hook questioned.

David did not look impressed. They chuckled and walked away and me and Hook shared a humorous glance towards each other like what the hell just happened.

"Well 2 less people we have getting mad at us love." Hook said.

"Well the words out now." I replied laughing a little.

"Aye." He says walking closer.

"Hook I really think we should stop this until we get back to Storybrooke, it's too distracting."I said unsure.

"Am 'I' distracting you." he questioned while tracing his bottom lip with his tongue.

Why does he have to do that! god he is really making me regret this. But I huff and walk away before it turns into us kissing in front of everyone.

"Emma when we get together it will not because of any trickery it will be because you want me." He says.

I just smile and walk away.

.............................................................

Sorry short chapter!