Chapter 27

Killian's pov:

"Mom! You are home, what's wrong?"

"Nothing Henry, why don't we go home and watch a movie?" She said whipping the tears from her face.

"Okay."

"Emma." Mary Margret called.

"Not right now." Emma replied.

"Just stay Emma, so we can talk." David said.

"I don't want to talk." I replied harshly as I started to walk away with a hand on my stomach.
••••••(time lapse- at grannies)••••••
Emma's pov:

"Hey kid, I'm going to go lye down, you should go to bed soon too okay?

"Sure mom, give me 10 minutes."

"Okay."

I said as I walked to our bed in another room only to find Killian lying down already with no shirt on... which was making me really turned on, mostly because of all the hormones racing through my body.

"Hey baby." I said getting undressed and moving underneath the covers.

"Hey." he said, slowly pulling me into a heated kiss..

"I'm not quite feeling up to it tonight babe, but it doesn't mean we can't cuddle." I said.

With that we lied down with our legs tangled together and my back to his bare stomach an then we fell asleep.

........

I woke up to the smell of fresh made granny's breakfast on the night stand and some freshly made hot chocolate with cinnamon.

"Hope you like the breakfast love." Killian said walking through the door.

"Well you can't go wrong with granny's breakfast." I said.

"No I guess you can't."

"Why don't you sit with me while I'm eating, after all Henry is still asleep."

"As you wish mi'lady."

When he said that he made me blush heavily. But ten he came and sat down and we ended up feeding each other breakfast for a half an hour... too bad we have to get up and I have to talk to my parents..
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••hey guys sorry for the late chapter but this will be the LAST chapter on this account so I you want more chapters go to my other account called emily2032! I am still updating to this chapter on my other account so it may take a little while to rewrite all of these chapters but anyway...... bye!