Chapter 19

The next few chapters will be pure Captain Swan b/c I feel like I've been focused on the defeating Elsa and other problems so I hope this goes well.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Emma's pov: (At the docks)

"Hey." Killian said as he began sitting beside me.

"Hey." I replied

"You have to forgive them someday, don't you see that they only did it for you, they didn't know what was going to happen to Lilly."

"But what they did was just so........horrible." I replied this time looking at him.

"I know but if you think about it I was a villain, you forgot all the bad things I did.....they did this many years ago."

"I guess your right, where are they?"

"At grannys."

"Do you want to come with me?"

"I think this is something you and your parents should talk about together."

"At least walk me there."

"Anything for you m'lady."
I could tell that I was starting to blush so I turned my head away.

(At Grannys)

"Mary Margret?" I asked as I was walking up to their table.

"Emma, what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you and David."

"I hope you know that we are sorry for what happened." Mary Margret said as the both stood up.

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry for holding a grudge on you for so long, you didn't deserve that. I'm sorry."

"Oh Emma, we've missed you!" they said pulling me in for a hug.

"I missed you too!" I said hugging back.

"Well i'd better head off, Killian is waiting for me at the docks."

"Oh.. we should have dinner soon, together." David said

"Definitely, well bye."

I started walking back to the docks and I could already see Killian waiting.

"Well that was quick." he said kissing me.

"There was nothing much to talk about." I said noticing his hand was behind his back.
"What's behind your back?" i asked

"Well a rose of course, someone so beautiful should have something beautiful to hold on to while we take a stroll through town."

"Are you asking me on a date?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••I know it is a short chapter, I will try to write more. i haven't uploaded in like a week, I figured you deserved something.