Chapter 5

Emma's pov:

"Lets go!" Mary Margret yelled. we rushed into the camp to be greeted by pan.

"You seriously think you can get him that easily, give me Hook and you get the father!" pan said.

We all shared glances at one another, Hook seemed stunned.

"And why would we do that?" I said

"Do you really want your son growing up without a father, I mean look how Hook turned out some filthy pirate. You have 24 hours or the father dies." He replied.

"You wouldn't." I glared

"Oh but I would, see I don't really like you people that much, now run along."

We all walked back to camp and talked about a plan but that got us no where. Hook was pale but I decided to go and talk to him.

"You know we would never leave you here, right?" I said

"I'm not sure I do Emma."

"You really think I would leave a man I just kissed on the deadliest island of all the realms?"I said shocked.

Little did I know David was standing near and heard the conversation.

"YOU WHAT!" An angered David said.

"Shit." I mumbled. Obviously Hook heard because he chuckled.

"Look mate I-......."Hook managed to get out before David punched Killian on the cheek. He stumbled backwards and fell.

"Killian!" I said rushing to his side.

"What the hell David!" I said as I glared at him.

"I will not have you kissing a pirate! He is just going to hurt you like he has done to every other woman he has impregnated!" He yelled.

"David!" Mary Margret scolded

I didn't even see her walk up, I was too angry.

"I can't believe you! Let me make my own decisions, if I love Hook then I should be able to without you yelling at me and punching him in the face!" I yelled

I looked at Hook and walked off I noticed a tear go down my face I quickly wiped my face and found a rock to sit on far from camp. God why does he have to be so overprotective! I'm sure Hook and David are having a nice chat back at camp.
.............................................................I decide to walk back to camp after about an hour. When I get there I immediately go to Hook to check on his bruise.

"Are you okay?" I questioned.

"Aye." he replied.

I could tell David was watching us. So I leaned over and and whispered in Killian's ear.

"Lets bug David." I said.

I leaned in and gave him a somewhat quick kiss on his lips.

"Emma!" David yelled.

I stood up smiled and walked to my tent to lie down. That was amusing, David had it coming for him.