Chapter 20

Killians pov:

She looks so beautiful, her hair shining in the moon light, her glossy lips sparkling.

"Why don't we go and lie on a shup and look at the stars." I asked

"I don't think that would be a good idea." she replied

"Come on love, you know you want to."

"Fine." she said in an irritated tone

(Close to the docks)

We have been walking for 30 minutes to the docks and Emma seems nervous about it, I would never push her into something she doesn't want to do(no pun intended). I was thinking of putting a blanket on the deck of the boat and watch the stars. I thought as we walked on deck.

"Let me just go and get a blanket so we can look at the stars."

"How romantic." she said and I just gave her a smile.

As I was setting up the blanket I asked her to join me.

"Why come join me m'lady."

She sat down and put her head on the pillow I lied down for us.

"Oh look! a shooting star!" she said excited.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

"Yeah it is, I would love to go sailing some day, you should show me?" she suggested

"Really?" I asked in disbelief.

"I'm serious, it sounds like fun especially if its with you." she said

After that we started kissing, it got really steamy, after a while I moved on top of her and took off her jacket so she was only in her tank top. I kept on kissing down her neck which she really liked, finally no parents to catch us.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Sorry short chapter!!!! I really owed you guys that!!!! I recently lost my phone,(I know,I know) and couldn't update bc I don't know my password.