Chapter 15

Emma's pov:

"Bye love." Killian replied with his signature smirk.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It has been a few days since my walk with Killian but he has been acting odd since then and same with my parents. I'm just going to put it behind me, it's probably nothing.

"Good morning." I said with a yawn walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning, how was your sleep?" Mary Margret asked

"Fine." I replied getting some coffee from the machine.

"How have you and Killian been doing?" she asked, that's an odd question.

"Good, um why do you ask?"

"Just wanted to know." there she goes with the secretive tone again.

"Mom, what the hell is up, you David and Killian have all been acting strange?" I asked raising my voice.

"I...uhhhh."she murmured.

"Good morning!" David cut off, all chipper.

Mary Margret sent him a look then he seemed to know what was going on.

"So anyone want to tell me what is going on?"

"Melifecent is back." Mary blurted.

"Why would that be a problem." I asked confused.

"Because she wants revenge on us because we took her baby away from her so that you would not be born dark and then we banished the child to an unknown land."

Wait what, how could they!

"You have not only been lying to me this whole time but you have been calling yourselves heroes just to insure that I won't go all Anakin Skywalker! I believed in you! and you just betrayed me like this, lying to me for the three years, I've been here and you couldn't have told me any other time!?" I said yelling. now standing and running to the door, only to have snow stop me.

"Emma, I'm your mother." she said a little angry.

"I...Don't...Care." I glared back, and I opened the door and ran to the forrest with tears burning my eyes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••hey guys I know this is a short chapter but I figured it is better than nothing, I'll probably be updating soon!