✯ twelve ✯

"I'm hot. And when I'm not, I'm cold as ice.
Get out my way! Just step aside, or pay the price."
-Problem child, by AC/DC

"-Problem child, by AC/DC

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Sunlight slipped through the curtains and shone on Juno's sleeping face, irritating her enough to grumble and cuddle into whatever she was holding.

Which just so happened to be a very naked man.

After a moment of initial panic as she tried to remember what had happened, she relaxed again and nearly fell back into a dreamless sleep, but the man beside her had other thoughts. It started with a hand sliding slowly up the curve of her hip, a kiss on her bare shoulder.

That is until she flipped him on his back with his wrists in her hand.

"Let me sleep, Starman." She said lowly, leaning down to drop a painfully slow kiss on his jaw before laying down in his arms again.

"Juno." He drawled, gathering her body up against his and resting his face in the crook of her neck.

"Sirius." She mimicked teasingly, but now she was truly awake and hyper-aware of every point of contact between them.

"You're very mean in the mornings." He murmured into her skin, dropping kisses as he did.

Juno snorted and had already come up with a clever quip, but a hand on her thigh had her terribly distracted.

"Quiet, too. Where'd that silver tongue from last night go-" He started to joke, but groaned softly when she slipped her thigh between his purposefully.

"Surely you remember our school motto, Starman." She poked his hard chest with a finger, and he chuckled at her stupid joke.

Sirius took that opportunity to admire her in full light, as the only source last night had been a few candles and he'd also been a little drunk.

Looking back, he remembered how sexy she had looked with her custom dress and Hollywood curls. Red lipstick on her full lips and black nails he wanted leaving marks on his back. He'd had a ... hard time during the ceremony because of it.

The sheets were gathered around their legs now from moments ago, revealing a few of their tattoos. He traced the curve of her waist with rough fingers that made her shiver before he stopped at a tree whose leaves had turned red and brown. The other plants surrounding it seemed to be stuck in the fall season as well until he noticed a leaf falling from the tree.

"Woah!" He exclaimed and blinked a few times to make sure he'd seen it right.

Juno picked her head up from his chest to look at him with furrowed brows until she followed his line of sight. The branches of the tree on her hip shook gently as if a breeze had passed and another couple of red leaves floated to rest on the indent of her hip bone.