CHAPTER 42

*****

I think I want to upload 2 chapters this week, what do you guys think?

*****

On next day we arrived in St. Augustine around noon, Andrew had driven on the way there, and although both Alex and I offered to drive back, he declined the offer because, according to him, he enjoys driving, but Ana told us the truth, he doesn't like anyone touching his car, not even she is allowed to drive it.

Andrew had made reservations at a hotel in the historic district, it was a little hotel like in a fairytale, it was a restored house from 1833, in the portico at the entrance they had one of those swings for two people, the rooms were named after precious gems and our bed had 4 posts in the corners, it was like going back in time, but with all the modern comforts like Wi-Fi, cable and air conditioner. As soon as I entered our room, I threw myself into bed, I adored hotels, I didn't go into the hospitality business for nothing, I was enjoying the freshness of the bed and the room when Alex laid on top of me, the smell of her hair enveloped me when It fell on both sides of my face, I opened my eyes to look into those very dark eyes that were looking at me.

"Hello" I said trying to make an effort to breathe under her weight. She smiled, looked at my lips, then my eyes again and she bit her lip, placed her hands on the bed on both sides of my body and I was finally able to breathe normally. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I told her amused to see the expression on her face, she kept biting her lip, she looked so sexy that I felt that my whole body tickled.

"Like what?" She whispered and stroked my face with her nose, my hands ran down her legs until they reached her butt, I exhaled loudly and shuddered under her body when I felt her breath close to my ear. She straddled me and grabbed my wrists to pin them over my head on the bed, she kept biting her lip and staring at me like a big bad wolf.

"Like that! It's like a déjà vu from our first time" I said biting my lip too, I raised my head to kiss her, but she turned her mouth away kissing my neck, I let out a moan when her tongue traveled the space between my shoulder and my ear. "Alexxx" I whispered while still biting my lip.

"You're so sexy" she said hoarsely "I like it when you get like this, when you bite your lip, when your heart races" she said as she kissed my chest. "I bet you're all wet already" She looked at me with a smirk. I growled, I hated when she teased me like this.

"Babe please!" I said almost begging.

"What baby? What do you want me to do to you?" she whispered in my ear, I was going to voice my wishes, but there was a knock on our room door.

"Girls, we are starving, are you coming for lunch or not?" It was Andrew.

"No!" I said.

"Yes!" Alex said at the same time. I looked at her with such a frown that my eyes hurt. "Baby, that's what we came here for, we have to talk to the people at the restaurant for the rehearsal dinner" she told me getting up. I got up too and rushed to the door before she could open it, I made a sign for her to stay still.

"You have to come! We'll be waiting for you downstairs, don't be too long" I heard him walk away in the hall. Alex, took off her shirt and was looking for another in her suitcase, it bothered me very much that she left me like this especially because she knew that I wanted to shower before going to lunch and now I won't have time for that, and even worse, I was feeling even hotter than at the beginning. I approached her, grabbed her wrist, and pushed her against the wall, I kissed her as passionately as I could, sweet moans escaped her throat and her hands squeezed my butt, then I kissed her neck hard and kept on kissing my way down her chest, through her bra I could see that my plan was working, I brushed my hand against her crotch on top of her jean, then I kept going down, leaving kisses down her stomach, until I reached the beginning of her jeans, I undid the button and got her zipper down, kneeling in front of her I looked into her eyes, there was nothing but desire in them, she was biting her lip with such intensity that it would bleed at any moment. Then I went up again, to kiss her while I tangled my hands on her hair, then I lowered my hands from her hair and while I was still kissing her I zip her up and buttoned her pants again while I looked into her eyes, she opened her eyes violently, still kissing me.